Match 8: Kane and X-Pac vs. DDP and Kanyon

Kane/X-Pac vs. DDP/Kanyon

• KanePac

• DDKanyon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a WWE Ring with WWE Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

Kane and X-Pac are 1999-2000

DDP and Kanyon are 2000-2001

Kane and Xpac vs DDP and Kanyon. Each team as a top notch wrestler and a team member that sucks. In a WWE ring I give the nod to Kane and Xpac. In a WCW ring I give the nod to Kane and Xpac. So point is Kane and Xpac win. On a side not vote what is worse having sex with men or having sex with Chyna.

This pretty much boils down to DDP vs Kane. Pac and Kanyon both are beyond overrated and will cancel each other out, making this a one on one match. The question is, which will be hit first: The cutter, or the Chokeslam? I have to go with Kane and Pac. If it ever breaks down to Kane and Kanyon and DDP vs. Pac, Kane would dominate but Xpac could hold his own for a while with a few kicks. The WWE guys take it.

I can't stand Chris Kanyon. Nevertheless, he was a capable wrestler, and he was at his least intolerable when he was tagging with DDP. They were a good tag team.

Kane and X-Pac, however, are one of the most overrated tag teams of all time. They hardly even did any tag teaming. And neither of these two were any good on their own.

DDP and Kanyon would pick one of these guys and tear them apart. DPP and Kanyon win.

Shows how far Kane fell in 18 month. It also shows how underutilized DDP was during the Invasion.

Kane & X-Pac. Only because each week I was waiting for green Kane.

Here's how I visualize it:

After getting beat to a pulp, X-Pac makes the hot tag to Kane, and he cleans house! But while beating Page up, Kane goes off the ropes and Kanyon hooks his leg, the ref sees it, and admonishes Kanyon, while this is happening Kane goes for a chokeslam, and it's somehow reveresed into the Diamond Cutter! Page has the pin, but the ref is still busy with Kanyon, Page goes to see what's going on, Kane rises up, and hits the chokeslam, for the big win.

So I got with Kane/Pac, in a typical attitude era type ending.

Who betta than Kanyon? Kane and X-Pac. I liked them as a team, as it was unlikely yet worked well. I've never been a fan of Kanyon and found the little I've seen of him and DDP teaming together to be lackluster. DDP is a great singles guy but that tag team just didn't gel. And yeah, I was also waiting for green Kane >.<

I voted for Kane and X-Pac, they made the better team. Kane was the powerhouse and X-Pac was quick on his feet, so they were a good team to watch in action. DDP and Kanyon wasn't much of a team, they were just a filler team IMO.

Kane and Xpac take down two members of the Jersey Triad 17-8.

My Thoughts: Complete disagreement.

Sure, Kanyon and DDP weren't great, but Xpac and Kane were terrible, beyond terrible. It was a tremendously boring gimmick that managed to get zero good matches. Sure, DDP and Kanyon weren't exactly memorable, but their feud with the BOD in 2001 was better then anything Kanepac ever did.

No Chance Shocky. Kane rocking his voice box is more memorable than DDP & Kanyon getting killed by Taker. At least X-pac got to hang around with somebody who stopped the fans from hating him. He benefited from it. Nobody did from the tandem of DDP & Kanyon.

I still hated X-Pac with or without Kane. My cousin was probably the one X-Pac fan reminded me how great he was every chance he got, which wasn't many.

As X-Pac he was shit. But he was stoned. It's also hard to have a good match when you face the A.P.A & team with Kane. DDP & Kanyon were werking with Taker, and they sucked balls at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back