Marking Out Moments

So pretty much what the title says. What is one moment (well you can have more than one) where you completely marked out while watching Raw, SD, ECW, Pay Per Views, etc- and why?

My most recent moment-

On Monday, on Raw when Lita won the womens championship. I completely forgot about everything, about how bad the match was, and screamed my head off, causing the my neighbors to call the cops but, that's another story. I was just so excited because as most people know, I am a huge Lita fan and I couldn't help but be happy!

That's my moment- what's yours?

Flames Out
Dragon

DX reuniting-I started doing the DX chops and everything
Eddie Guerrero winning the WWE title-i remember shouting "Viva La Raza" very loud
ECW One Night Stand 05-Had me chanting "ECDub!" watching the TV

i have alot more, but those are the ones that stick out of my mind quickly

I would always do the shawn michaels dance when his music hit in 96 and wen we used to play 4 square at school if i made it to king i would do his pose, My teacher would yell at me lol.

I mark out fucking hard for Christain when he comes to the ring im always doing his dialect, Like all my peepulation and shit good times.

D - X crouch chops to my nanna is good one too lol

prolly at the pujabi prison match i was happy that taker won i screamed and my grandma wok up and hit me with a frying pan i still have the cut and i was mad when khali wasnet in it

Hahah yeah my nanna did belt me for doing that.
I Blew the roof of my house when Trish Beat Lita everytime LOL, And cried when lita beat trish ahahah

LOL i marked out when lita crashed and burned on that suicide dive, i was marking out at the thought of no more lita, I was going Na na na na, na na na na HEy hey hey goodbye
lol

Benoit winning the title at WM20 (I was there live), Eddie/Benoit at the end of the show, Taker returning that night, Rock's final WWE match, Foley's return to the ring, so pretty much the entire WM20 event, also marked out for ECW ONS 1&2, and the Aug 1st NYC taping (I was also there live)

when brock lesnar superplexed big show of the top rope and the ring broke

when rock beat austin at wm 19. i was a huge rock fan back then and i hate how he always lost to austin. when austin kept kicking out i was so pissed but then when rock finally one i was so happy.

when dx came back omg i went nuts screamn suck it and it was great when hhh said i have ? but i think i already know the anwser are you ready? no i said ARE YOU READY i went nuts i love that saying

bad blood the year HBK vs. ric flair and randy orton came in and RKO'd shawn then ric won i was like NOOOOOO i hate YOU!!!
Matt hardy coming back to wwe i felt shivers down my spine the second he walked out!
survivor series bischoff vs. austin when shawn came back 3 on 1 two almost win but then batista bombed him and randy won! i was like freaking OUT!!

Heres some of my marked out moments.

When Edge won the title off Cena at New Years Revolution.... I flipped out.... it was a memorable moment!

Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy Ladder on RAW 2002.
Unbeleivable ladder match... my favourite. When Jeff reached for the title I flipped out when Undertaker reached for the title I sunk but when Taker raised Hardys hand I flipped out.

Matt Hardy assulted Edge on an Episode of RAW -The first time you see him *BACK*-
I flipped out and started doing the V-1ER sign o_O yes i know...

Triple H vs. HBK vs. Benoit WM22
Greatest Triple Threat.... EVA. What a match... I would of flipped out if anyof them the match but the ending was the best.

I actually cried when steve austins team lost that survivor series match i didnt know he wasnt leaving and i cried when he gave his speech, Now thats marking out lol

when Undertaker finally returned as the deadman at WM20, the Arena went into total darkness before throughout the crowd lighter-like lights lit up and his eerie smoke began to rise as the druids came out...it was nostalgia at its best.

Similarily i marked out big time when the Heel Hogan took on the Boo'd face the Rock at Mania

and although i hadnt intended to as at the time i had a problem with him, i totally marked out during Goldberg's first ever WWE entrance on Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back