Maria released?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I agree, I went a little overboard with the question marks and exclamation points, and I did regret it after I submitted the thread, let me go changed it...oh wait...that's right, I can't edit my posts!

Though I guess that's a good thing for prisoners, because if they do something bad, they could like edit it out or something before the warden sees it.

You can't edit the thread title anyway, and putting like, 6 total would be considered spam.

You can't edit the thread title anyway, and putting like, 6 total would be considered spam.

Are you forgetting this is a spam friendly section? And I put the "?!?!"s to show my emotion on the subject of Maria being released.

dont_be_hatin_tshirt-p235748173364807210q6wh_400.jpg

I think in a PG era WWE, Maria's release is no loss. WWE now needs to focus on Divas who can work. Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Melina. These divas would be a loss if released.

It's so sad that women's wrestling in America is so fucking bad that someone like Michelle McCool is actually considered a good worker.

I think in a PG era WWE, Maria's release is no loss. WWE now needs to focus on Divas who can work. Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Melina. These divas would be a loss if released.

Hahahahaha, I'm lmfao right now. Michelle McCool? A good worker? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

honestley maria sparked no intrest it was better when she was with santino. Now that was funny. but i think it is better to have let her go because now she can do something she good at. from what i have seen imo i thought she had no passion or like for wrestling she should be a model instead.. :)

honestly maria sparked no interest it was better when she was with santino. Now that was funny. but i think it is better to have let her go because now she can do something she good at. from what i have seen imo i thought she had no passion or like for wrestling she should be a model instead.. :)

Hate to say it, but your actually right in away. But mostly, I think I was just shocked, now that's its been awhile, it seems like it was a pretty decent decision on the big W's part. But still, theres alot more people that could have gone, and I expect them to be going in the following weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back