• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maria released?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
According to wwe.com, and wrestlezone, the WWE has released Maria!

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors."

Now I really don't care about Paul Burchill, or even Gregory Helms, but Maria? Come on, thats like kicking out Michelle Obama...well I guess firing Stephanie or Linda McMahon would fall more under that circumstance, but still!

Marisa is one of my favorite divas! Next to Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, and Maryse, she's is just like The Miz, awesome. I know she hasn't been doing much lately, but is that WWE's fault?

Isn't there somebody else you can cut, like Chavo? I know he's loyal to the company, but come on, I haven't seen him in months! How about Primo, I like Primo, but the last time I saw him, is when he got bitched by Randy Orton. Then before that he hasn't been on for months either. Even Carlito, Carlito doesn't even care about being in the WWE, he shows no determination to do any work. Jack Swagger, when was the last time he did something exciting? When was the last time he did something at all??? Now forgot those guys, let's talk about Divas...Why not Alicia Fox, she is never going to get anything, I'd be damned if she even won a title, TNA seems perfect for her, and that's where she belongs, send her on her way. Jillian, I can't say anything about appearance, because she was just there Monday, but seriously, the singing thing, it's been years now that's been going on? Kids don't think it's funny, it really doesn't hurt my ears, it's just stupid. When was the last time she had a match, oh yeah, she was the 5 second transfer of the divas title. Even Katie Lee isn't going too do much on Raw, but she should go over Maria!

Now let's talk about Smackdown superstars, Now I don't watch smackdown, but I do read the results, and know who's there and who's not, and who's working, and who's not. Curt Hawkins, if he's not released in the cut, then I'd be damned. Jimmy Wang Yang, I think he's a motivator for the younger talent backstage, but still, haven't we got enough of those. Kung Fu Knucki, what the hell happened to him, stupid gimmick anyways, not very good in the ring, why he isn't released instead of Maria, I don't know. What about "Slam Master J", he had a cool thing going on with Cryme Tyme, but WWE just drops that, and they should drop Jesse, or whatever the hell his name is, too. I'm just looking at the smackdown roster, and who the fuck is Dante? Apparently the character for the new upcoming game, but why the hell is he on the WWE roster? You have a video game character, but you fire Maria??? I'm also seeing Shelton Benjamin on here, not sure if it's been announced yet, but I guess that means he's chosen the Smackdown roster. Lucky him, he's not going to get thrown to the bottom after a month and a failed rivalry like Regal and the other from Ecw (Excluding Christian). Also...why is Big Dick Johnson on the roster, a guy that only shows on air about 1-2 times a year. Yeah, Vince= Fat guy in thong dancing > Maria.

On a side note, you think they should have Divas on NXT too, just to fill up the car, maybe cut down the commercials a bit, but if it limits match time and segments, maybe it's not a good idea.

Maria is no big loss bro, She wasn't even interested in wrestling. she just wanted air time.

natalya-neidhart-daily-diva.jpg
>
maria_kanellis_wwe_diva.jpg

There is the last of the former WWE Playboy pin ups. Wasn't she awarded the Diva of The Year a few months ago? What a joke. She hasn't done anything in years so this wasn't really shocking. Tiffany will be next.

I like Natalya too, but hotter than Maria? Ermm, no, not even close, not with her man face. Maria is far more attractive.

I'm bummed, I liked Maria. I'd rather have her on my TV screen then some of the other wate of space divas they have.

I like Natalya too, but hotter than Maria? Ermm, no, not even close, not with her man face. Maria is far more attractive.

I'm bummed, I liked Maria. I'd rather have her on my TV screen then some of the other wate of space divas they have.

Exactly, I'm not saying she was the greatest diva out there, but what I am saying, theres way worse they could have gotten rid of, like the once I stated.

Maria is pretty attractive, m ost divars are...most divas...But I agree with you, shes mostly just been one of the bigger faces like Mickie James or Melinas side girls, if you know what I mean. I can't even remember the last time she got a title shot, and the last time she had an intreasting story involved around her, was probably in 07-08 with Santino. So maybe you guys are right, it might have been a good decision, but still, theres alot more choices WWE had.

I thought if they had turned her heel and had her stay as Ziggler's love interest/valet, that would have worked out really well for both parties. She played a pretty good bitch for a few weeks over the summer as a tweener with Dolph. But the WWE doesn't really give a fuck about the women's angles and creative, so I'm not surprised.

I thought if they had turned her heel and had her stay as Ziggler's love interest/valet, that would have worked out really well for both parties. She played a pretty good bitch for a few weeks over the summer as a tweener with Dolph. But the WWE doesn't really give a fuck about the women's angles and creative, so I'm not surprised.

I also agree on that, she was doing well with Ziggler, that could have gone farther, maybe have one of them screw each other over, of maybe, if have them be a championship couple, Dolph with the intercontinental, and Maria with the womens? I mean, how long did Micheal hold that thing, and wasn't like, half the time she was injured?

Yeah they actually were.

Sure as hell a bit down about Maria being released too, considering in my opinion she was by far the hottest of them all (go ahead and flame me :p I'm sticking to my opinions!)

If your flamed for saying that, theres something seriously damaged with the minds of those who inhabit wrestlezone, because I agree with you, Maria is pretty damn hott, so is Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, and, must I say it? Maryse. Oh my, just saying there names..uh..I gotta go...do something.

Maria sucks.

Too many jokes can be made from this.

Maria is so hotter than Natayla. Can you just imagine grabbing her tender body, squeezing it, and slamming her against your penis? Unless you have an abnormally small penis. Then in which case, go tell it to the world. I hear women have a particular fondness for extremely small penises.

Too many jokes can be made from this.

Maria is so hotter than Natayla. Can you just imagine grabbing her tender body, squeezing it, and slamming her against your penis? Unless you have an abnormally small penis. Then in which case, go tell it to the world. I hear women have a particular fondness for extremely small penises.

Oh damnit, I just finished! Son of a bitch....I'll be right back.

And um..I'm not talking about the small penis thing, and tell the world, if you want explanation, see my post at #17.

If your flamed for saying that, theres something seriously damaged with the minds of those who inhabit wrestlezone, because I agree with you, Maria is pretty damn hott, so is Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, and, must I say it? Maryse. Oh my, just saying there names..uh..I gotta go...do something.

Hats off to you IWTSOO :p good list, all thou I don't see the big deal in Mickie James, so I'm gonna go ahead and actually scratch her, add Michelle Mccool (yes she's skinny, but god damn that smile is pure gold :p)

Hats off to you IWTSOO :p good list, all thou I don't see the big deal in Mickie James, so I'm gonna go ahead and actually scratch her, add Michelle Mccool (yes she's skinny, but god damn that smile is pure gold :p)

Thanks, I like Michelle, but I don't like her gimmick, but hell, I wouldn't say no to a good sucking if she offered....

A good sucking, now you say it I believe I actually once read in a playboy interview from Maria that she prefers giving :eek:

If a girl has a toothy smile while you fuck her, you need to stock up on penis enlargement pills.

I wasn't exactly thinking about the smile when banging her, but more the smile in itself, i like a good smile, but some of the pictures on WWE.com or the Muscles and Fitness shoot alongside Eve and Maryse, certainly shows that she's nowhere lost in the shuffle when it comes to her boobs :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back