• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man, the Bar Room got rimmed in the 2010 WZ Draft...

Macca

The Sunflower Samurai
Hell, the Prison raided most of the good talent by the looks of it. Sidious, Game Rage, TM. Not to mention the cutting of the unwanted fat (obamalover).

Now all we need is Crashin, Twist, Zero, and maybe the reinstatement of JKO and nobody will ever bother going back to the Bar again.

I'm just hoping that Game Rage takes his medicine lik a good boy and starts posting in here. I'm salvating at the thought. It could be the prison's HBK/Taker.

Judging by the Bar Room thread, it's all but a lock man. Btw, if you haven't read it yet, Id suggest deleting him off Facebook and MSN man. I already did.

He was called Macca on the outside. Dude could have been banned, but X decided to keep him here as he can be an amusing flamey bastard.

Tributes deserves to stay banned. Was like arguing with a dead fish. And the fact people claim he had any talent and should be released over me is rather insulting to me. I'd put the thread I made in here about the advantages of moving Orton to Smackdown against any garbage he put up. Hell, I could make a "HEY U GUYZ, MIZ IZ PRETTI COOL NOWZ, AMIRITE?" in my sleep.

Besides, with the talent in here, why anyone would want to bring him back here is beyond me. Game Rage would dismantle him in seconds, and that's before I even look at the boy.

Tributes deserves to stay banned. Was like arguing with a dead fish. And the fact people claim he had any talent and should be released over me is rather insulting to me. I'd put the thread I made in here about the advantages of moving Orton to Smackdown against any garbage he put up. Hell, I could make a "HEY U GUYZ, MIZ IZ PRETTI COOL NOWZ, AMIRITE?" in my sleep.

Besides, with the talent in here, why anyone would want to bring him back here is beyond me. Game Rage would dismantle him in seconds, and that's before I even look at the boy.

Pfft, that's nothing compared to "MARIA RELEASED?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!!"

Suspicion of having an alt is more than enough reason to ban someone.

Especially because some people are stupid to create an alt if they're 'innocent' to say that they never made an alt, thereby making them bannable anyway. Worth it either way.

Man, just got wind of Jane's Game Rage in the Bar. Seriously, put him in here and it'd be the WZ equilivant of Cena to Smackdown.

Jane, do the politically incorrect thing and come join the winning brand.

And Tdigle and Remix, stop making this thread about tributes. The moron deserved everything he got; the alts prove that.

Back on discussion about the possibilities of the Prison's aggressive expansion.

Actually, it was already known he had an accidental alt. Said alt was imprisoned as well, back in the day.

I agree, Jane, JKO, and Twist 4 prison

Then he obviously wasn't banned for that, was he?

Doc, the fact that you thought tributes should have been released is troubling.

Most people in power thought Tributes should be released.

Also please take Jane, JKO, Game, Crashin and Zero. They're complete fuckwits anyway and not worth keeping.

Do I care if you deserve to be in prison? I just said you're a fuckwit and I wouldnt care if you were forcibly removed from the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back