• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Make This Man World Heavyweight Champion.... Again

i will try not to feed the troll too much.

All i have to say is, just because it is believable doesn't mean it will be entertaining or draw money. Thats why you have your cm punks, daniel bryans mixed in with your big shows, and mark henrys. And thats why khali will never be champ again. He is to stupid and clumsy to be in a good fued, match, or even do anything besides be a wack packer. Hes not andre and this isn't 1985. Remember andre wasn't an idiot and still knew how to work, an atleast good match. Khali cant even have a passable match.

i will try not to feed the troll too much.

All i have to say is, just because it is believable doesn't mean it will be entertaining or draw money. Thats why you have your cm punks, daniel bryans mixed in with your big shows, and mark henrys. And thats why khali will never be champ again. He is to stupid and clumsy to be in a good fued, match, or even do anything besides be a wack packer. Hes not andre and this isn't 1985. Remember andre wasn't an idiot and still knew how to work, an atleast good match. Khali cant even have a passable match.

Keep thinking that I'm trolling. It'll probably put your feeble mind at ease.

Andre's health in the 80's was starting to deteriorate and he still could have a passable match here and there. I have all the faith in the world that Khali can do the same. He's a lean, mean, Punjabi machine.

If he could convince the crowd that all it took was a chop to the head to put even the toughest opponent down in seconds then I'd be all for it. However Khali has been jobbed out for the last few years and it would be pretty tough to explain why he's all of a sudden so dominant again. His matches with Cena were actually pretty good, so I'm not going to bring out that tired "He can't wrestle argument", because honestly it would look pretty silly to see a 7 foot monster trying to mat wrestle a man half his size if he could just pick him up and break him over his knee.

I keep expecting his knee's to explode like Mr. Garrison's testicles that time, cant be long now. With that in mind I think WWE should act on this idea fast, after all Khali has given us some of the most entertaining moments ever as World Champ. "Balls, dont hold grudges!"

Khali's lack of mobility and top heaviness make him look more fragile than intimidating.

He is a good guy to have around because he gets big reactions at live events due to his size. But he's going to be a comedy giant, not a main eventer.

Well, if properly build, I wouldnt mind it. I am glad that they put at least some effort in Khali lately. Dont think he would ever be champion again because there are lot of guys out there who WWE has more faith(namely Sheamus, Del Rio, Ziggler, Orton, all of those who Little Jerry Lawler mentioned in his OP) but who knows. It could help him and the Division in generall to at least be more competative and has at least some kind of storyline going on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back