Magic The Gathering

Find'er Woo'er Ryder

:( lost ma Mayhem Title
I play Magic and was wondering if anyone else on here plays. I've been playing since I was young but got back into it about 5 months ago and since I've been back, I have taken first a few times on Friday Night Magic and Drafts on Saturdays. I'm going to the States for New Mexico this weekend and I'm running Solar Flare.

So if you play magic and want to talk about what you think the top decks are right now, post them in here and let's discuss it.

I played Magic all the time in High School and i still do to this day. It's just something me and my friends enjoy doing. My friends Dad used to own a shop and I would spend most every day after school at his shop playing with friends and looking at cards. There would be weekly tournaments that I would join in. I never won or even placed but I had a great time doing it and hanging out with friends.

I currently have 2 binders 100% full and i need to get a 3rd one soon because I'm running out of room for my loose cards. I know I have over 1,000 cards but i don't care to count to find out the exact number.

I have 6 decks I use regularly depending on what I think my opponent might use or what i feel like using.

Beast Deck (Green)
Flying Deck (Blue & White)
Knight Deck (Green & White)
Vampire, Goblin & Human Deck (Black & Red)
Dragon Deck (Red)
Burn Deck (Red)

Only 2 of those are Premade decks (Knight & Dragon). What I like to do is buy a few Fat Packs and then go through card by card and see what i have and what I think would work well together. If it turns out i was wrong I either dismantle it or tweek it until it does work. The cards I don't make into a deck I put in a binder separated by color with each color separated into Creatures, Instants, Sorcerys, Artifacts & Land. Some would say I'm crazy but I enjoy just going through my cards and separating them to put them in the binder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back