• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Macios VS Jackiz Kirey Discussion/Debate Preparation

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So after viewing Crooked I post about having prisoners have post offs against each other he recommended having me VS Jackiz Kirey in an actualy wrestling battle post/debate. I'm totally up to take on Jackiz as we have had our disagreements in the past. Now I would like this to happen but I need two things to happen for this to actually occur. A) Jackiz I need you to be able to agree to do this hopefully on Saturday but Sunday. B) I need ways of evaluating who wins. So any feedback on how to make this happen would be great. I think it's a fun way to enable prisoners to show their posting skills.

Thanks for recommendations and Jackiz it be nice for you to agree to do this and if you want to think of the topic then go right ahead as the sooner we have the topic the sooner we can prepare.

Jerichoholic geave me the idea that we could do it all weekend. Jackiz whenever you get the chance post when you want this to happen.

If he doesn't post in it then you win by forfeit.

A win by forfeit really wouldn't make sense. There is no Win/Loss Record for these dudes, so it wouldn't really hold any kind of relevance.

Also, Jackiz never agreed to anything. So, if he doesn't post, it really is an "event" that never should have taken place or hold any kind of legitimacy.

I do think he will accept, though.

GOD let him ACCEPT!!!!! :)

Lesnar said he wouldn't do it. His exact words were "get fucked" if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise I think he would already be versus someone. He is probably the most well known prisoner, maybe besides Jenks. So, he would be a natural choice to argue versus someone.

I'm going to write in MS Word and then copy and paste in so I doubt their will be spelling mistakes.

It's slightly tragic that you feel the need to take these drastic measures to ensure your spelling is reasonably good. :lmao:

It's slightly tragic that you feel the need to take these drastic measures to ensure your spelling is reasonably good. :lmao:

I was thinking the same thing. Your skills should be based on the ability to read a thread and make a solid post regarding that thread's topic. Right on the spot! These planned out, pre-written, MS Word, SHAMS called "posts", are just fuckin' lame. No initiative is taken and it shows a lack of true posting ABILITY and seems like it is more for the show and isn't based on actual opinion. Therefore just has less substance!!

I was thinking the same thing. Your skills should be based on the ability to read a thread and make a solid post regarding that thread's topic. Right on the spot! These planned out, pre-written, MS Word, SHAMS called "posts", are just fuckin' lame. No initiative is taken and it shows a lack of true posting ABILITY and seems like it is more for the show and isn't based on actual opinion. Therefore just has less substance!!

I didn't mean to be planned but I just meant spell checker. I promise I won't I just thought it would help grammer wise but I see everyone's point on it taking away the originality of the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back