• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lucha Underground *Spoilers*

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
It's just bits of one thing, but boy are they interesting. So peek only if you're curious.

Alberto El Patron made his Lucha Underground debut at the January 17th television taping in Los Angeles, California.

El Patron came out to a big pop from the fans and was announced as the AAA Mega Heavyweight Champion. While holding his title, he cut a promo in the ring and was attacked by former champion, Texano Jr. who was also making his Lucha Underground debut. Chavo Guerrero joined in on the attack, but ultimately, El Patron fought through it and put Guerrero in the Cross Armbreaker.

El Patron’s Lucha Underground debut is expected to air on the February 11th edition of the show on the El Rey Network.

Soooo.....

This means AAA's continuity is starting to peek in. Pentagon talked about bringing someone he could trust, so chances are it's Joe Lider. His Tag Team Championship partner. I also expect this all to lead to Perro Aguayo's debut because he and Alberto are being pushed heavily as the main feud for Triplemania 23 which Jeff Jarrett wants to broadcast on PPV. That's gonna start leaving Prince Puma in the back burner though.

Also, reports are saying they wanna kick Vampiro out of commentary because he's uncooperative.

They should get rid of Striker. I never really disliked him, but his commentary on here annoys the fuck out of me. Especially the way he forces the pronunciation of words\names to remind us he is a white guy trying a Spanish accent. He is the one I would replace on commentary if anyone.

I am digging the show though & I hope it stays around for a bit.

They should get rid of Striker. I never really disliked him, but his commentary on here annoys the fuck out of me. Especially the way he forces the pronunciation of words\names to remind us he is a white guy trying a Spanish accent. He is the one I would replace on commentary if anyone.

I am digging the show though & I hope it stays around for a bit.
The way they see it though is that Vampiro curses a lot during tapings forcing a lot of editing. He forgets who's face and heel, and always brushes off any setups Matt gives him about stories or other things to talk about. If one has to go, yeah I gotta agree Vampiro will go first.

Vampiro is a fucking moron just watch his interview with Cage. If i took a shot everytime i cringe or wondered what the fuck Vamp was talking about, i'd be dead

The way they see it though is that Vampiro curses a lot during tapings forcing a lot of editing. He forgets who's face and heel, and always brushes off any setups Matt gives him about stories or other things to talk about. If one has to go, yeah I gotta agree Vampiro will go first.

Vampiro is terrible, cringe worthy. His voice is just so annoying and the words he uses are outdated. Striker is easy to listen to, but Vampiro needs to be removed from the English broadcast.

(Dish finally added El Rey, terrible lineup)

Is Vamp on some kind of mild cocaine or ecstasy? The way he throws his arms around in the intro makes me consider why I watch.

Would have been sweet to see Konnan lock Vamp into a Tequila Sunrise during that Puma interview where they faced off at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back