Lord Sidious

That's not even considering the PMs.

Sid would say something like "I'm not going to further publicly discuss this but if you'd like to continue it in a PM, I'd be glad to.

KB in a PM: "I'd be glad to continue it."

Sid: *Will-Sized Word Fort saying he wasn't going to be disrespected, I was lying to him with everything I said, HE ran the WWE section and everyone else needed to stay out of it, I didn't deserve my spot on the mod team, he's tired of the conspiracy around here, and various other things*

KB: "What conspiracy?"

Sid: "Don't play dumb. You, Norcal, IC, Sly, Becca, CM, and every other mod that I can't remember are all a big clique and you're scared that I might shake things up."

KB: "We added you to the team."

Sid: "And then you turn around and humiliate me with disrespect!"

KB: "A...........huh."

I would have loved to have been there to witness those convos going down; his prison thread was momumental.

Did Sidious ever preach to you guys about how much better the segment of Orton DDT'ing Stephanie would have been if he had fondled her breasts?

Yeah it went on forever. Norcal can confirm or deny this, but I seem to remember that one of the conditions of Norcal coming back on staff after taking a hiatus was he wouldn't go in the WWE sections so we could avoid the showdowns with him and Sid. I think Sly asked for that provision.

Oh and here's another story I forgot. This was one of the Board Room arguments.

I was in college at the time and I was writing a paper late at night. I took a little break and popped onto the forums to see if there was anything that needed to be taken care of. Sid asked me to infract someone so I did. Later that was reversed because it wasn't spam. I said something like "Oh it wasnt? I didn't read the post and was just going off the report because I needed to get back to my paper." Reversing Admin (IC probably): "No worries." Sid: "Bull KB, you did that to make me look bad!"

3 days later, I stopped replying to his PMs about it. I think Norcal and/or X were still going at it with him then.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3803953]Lol... Wasn't Talon already accused of being a Sidious Alt?

hahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

No, I may be a creepy annoying ******, but I'm not a fudge packer.

This is from a warning thread I gave him. he's replying to X, who said that I (KB) knew more about being a mod than Sid did. I had been on staff roughly 15 months at this point. Sid had been on maybe a month.

Seniority means diddly squat to me unless I physically see you working and respect you. Someone could hypothetically be on staff for 5 years and not do anything simply if you have Admins that don't care or not.

So just because someone may have done it longer than I have, don't assume I am an idiot or don't know what I am talking about. This comes from someone who has plenty of experience managing staffs (including other managers) and businesses ... while enforcing progressive corrective action.

I know that gets under your skin because tenure isn't the end-all, be-all, with me X and I don't bow down to all who may have been here longer, but tenure is just one small thing I take into consideration.

Current performance carries more weight with me than tenure ever will because performance is something that can be measured as far as contributing to the site. Tenure really has no bearing on that and that is why it isn't as high a respect factor for me than actual performance in the here and now.

Later on, same thread, from Sid again. D-Man hadn't been on staff long, IC was admin, I was a G-Mod, X might have been one as well but i'm not sure:

D-Man, can you please stay out of this? This doesn't concern you at all and is none of your business. It didn't require you to get involved.

All I would like to keep this discussion between is X, KB if he wants to join in, and myself. And IC can jump in as well, or any Admin if they wish.

I will read that whole thing. I'm on page 12 and I'm marking out every time Sam appears, says something hip and doesn't post for quite a few pages again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back