Lord Sidious for WWE moderator

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Everyone knows the deal with the current wrestling moderators. We won't go into that.

But, let's say that we were going to add/replace to the wrestling moderator section. How do people feel about Lord Sidious? He generally stays in the wrestling sections and is online often. Also, I've always felt like he has a sense of fairness, even if I don't agree with what he says, I think he would try to be fair about it.

Thoughts? Disagreements? Other suggestions?

....possibly. I could see it working, and while I haven't thought of it much, I'd think there are better options.

Depending on how often they're here, what about Tenta, SavageTaker or Doc? They're fairly well liked, they post often, and their stuff is good.

Depending on how often they're here, what about Tenta, SavageTaker or Doc? They're fairly well liked, they post often, and their stuff is good.
Isn't Tenta gone for a while? And does ST and Doc post often in the WWE sections? Not to mention, are they mature enough to handle it?

The how often they're here line was for Tenta. He's been around a bit but I think he's still on sabatical. Yes they do post there often. Doc is always around for all the LDs and starts a good amount of them. I'd certainly say they're mature enough.

As for Sidious, I really don't see the appeal. He has way too big of an attitude at times and it seems like he is always saying he doesn't give a fuck what anyone else says, it's him that's right no matter what. He also reminds me of NoFate, and I mean the aspect of him that's made him a failure as a mod. He's also made little secret of the fact that he can't stand WWE at the moment. Wouldn't that be a bad thing? Asking him to help promote something he hates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back