Lord Sidious 4 Mod

That's very true about the bar room. I'd still like to see NSL get a try, but that's a story for another thread.

O.......k, so again NSL gets little to no consideration that I can see at least Did I miss something or did he just completely piss someone off?

Yeah Sid makes more sense for the WWE section, without a doubt. NSL would make a great choice in the Music/Movies & TV or TNA sections. He's probably started 3/4th of the TNA threads in that section for the last month.

Yeah Sid makes more sense for the WWE section, without a doubt. NSL would make a great choice in the Music/Movies & TV or TNA sections. He's probably started 3/4th of the TNA threads in that section for the last month.
Yes, but does anyone post in them? I see him make a lot of threads in the NWS, but nobody ever posts in them.

I'd think it's the same thing or at least quite connected.: NSL should have Shadow's spot because Shadow doesn't mod enough in my eyes.

No TDigs and myself had a big blow up over the summer but we both ended up apologizing to each other. We're cool now, he really is one of the most intelligent people on here. And his taste in film is (mostly) impeccable.

Shadow has about a week to see if he can maintain this new found form. If not, he'll go and we'll most likely go back to having separate mods for each section. Personally, I don't think NSL will be a very good mod, but I'm more than willing to give him a shot.

Can I just ask why you guys don't think NSL would do a good job?

It's nothing more than a hunch, which is why I'm willing to give him a shot. Though I did have a hunch that justinsayne and Derf wouldn't be good mods.

Justin and Derf were both incredibly immature though. NSL isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back