Lord of The Rings

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
I was just passing through the forums, and I noticed a thread called Movies You Refuse to Watch. I saw a post that mentioned something about Lord of the Rings and it reminded me of something.

A while back, when I started work, I became really good friends with this older chick, she is 26 now, was 25 at the time, and I was 18 going on 19. We hung out all the time. We always got together at her apartment and watched the Office, or a movie. Before she moved away, we watched the three Lord of the Ring movies, the extended editions. Every night I spent with her, was the best time of my life. I have never felt so close to anyone in all my life. Every night we spent together, we cuddled. On the last night we hung out, we cuddled in her bed, she gave me the best massage ever, and we almost fooled around. Unforunately she is not single or anything and now she lives somewheres else. The sucky thing is, her and I are only friends yet we totally talk/act like we are more then that. I dont know what to dooo.

As long as she's not married, then go for her. Go to her, tell her how you feel, and hook up. I broke up with one girl Friday, then today told another (whom I'm really close friends with. Closer than any dude) that I wanted to be more than friends. Guess what? I now have a new girlfriend. So, just go for it Crazy (I'm calling you that from now on).

He said they were far apart. Shes an older woman, and hes getting to the age where he probably wants something more serious JKO. It doesn't work that easily in some cases. Hell, I wouldn't date someone I couldn't see everyday.

Probably a little more then a days worth of driving, problem is, shes in a serious relationship, has been for 8 years now, and I dont see her getting out of it any time soon.

Side note, JKO, I must say, when I am bored, or feelin down lately and I a online, I look at your sig and get a little chuckle. Santino Marella, what a guy.

Do you really want a girl who gets turned on by the Lord of the Rings?

:lmao:

Kidding.

Let it go. She's not around. Don't miss out on other opportunities that might be around you. If it's meant to be, she'll come back around.

In defense of my comments about LOTR, I'd totally give them another chance if I got to fall asleep half way through them in a woman's arms.

Nothing beats an awful movie that allows you to half way through get so bored with it, you switch it up and have sex during. Its movies like those, that truly deserve Oscars. Why else do you think Slumdog won almost everything?! The instant those sub-titles hit the screen, my pants hit the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back