Looking for co host for a new podcast

Marc Sidhom

Longtime reader of the wrestlezone, 20+ years as a wrestling fan and just wondering if anyone out there would like to join me on a new adventure in creating a brand new wrestling podcast.

The concept of the show is a weekly top 5 (best technical wrestler of all time, best WrestleMania of all time, best promo, etc.), Along with a recap of the weeks news, and a weekly contest for viewers.

Thinking it should run anywhere from 30-45 mins, and we'd post once a week.

It's still in the planning stages, but I was curious if the wrestling community here on wrestlezone would be interested in joining the project, and of course listening to it!

Get back to me at [email protected]

Longtime reader of the wrestlezone, 20+ years as a wrestling fan and just wondering if anyone out there would like to join me on a new adventure in creating a brand new wrestling podcast.

The concept of the show is a weekly top 5 (best technical wrestler of all time, best WrestleMania of all time, best promo, etc.), Along with a recap of the weeks news, and a weekly contest for viewers.

Thinking it should run anywhere from 30-45 mins, and we'd post once a week.

It's still in the planning stages, but I was curious if the wrestling community here on wrestlezone would be interested in joining the project, and of course listening to it!

Get back to me at [email protected]
Sounds interesting but it is pretty tricky. Podcasts with multiple hosts tend to require some good chemistry beforehand. I'm curious if anything, but not sure if I could pitch in given certain 'rural' issues I have going on at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back