Looking for co host for a new podcast

Discussion in 'Podcasts & Other Media' started by Marc Sidhom, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Marc Sidhom

Marc Sidhom New Member

Longtime reader of the wrestlezone, 20+ years as a wrestling fan and just wondering if anyone out there would like to join me on a new adventure in creating a brand new wrestling podcast.

The concept of the show is a weekly top 5 (best technical wrestler of all time, best WrestleMania of all time, best promo, etc.), Along with a recap of the weeks news, and a weekly contest for viewers.

Thinking it should run anywhere from 30-45 mins, and we'd post once a week.

It's still in the planning stages, but I was curious if the wrestling community here on wrestlezone would be interested in joining the project, and of course listening to it!

Get back to me at [email protected]

2. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

Sounds interesting but it is pretty tricky. Podcasts with multiple hosts tend to require some good chemistry beforehand. I'm curious if anything, but not sure if I could pitch in given certain 'rural' issues I have going on at the moment.