• Existing Logo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
q1qWlMW.gif

Hello WZCW Universe!

You may recall only a few days ago, we broke news of the possible re-brand of the WZCW Logo. We invited you to give it a try and we would send them onto the marketing team in WZCW HQ. Well, that's just what we have done and now the choice is yours!

The WZCW Logo has not seen a re-brand in the entire time that this company has been alive, so the decision is being put to the WZCW loyal. Please use this thread to vote for the logo that you feel would best represent WZCW as a brand going forward. Once voting is complete, we will adopt the logo for the foreseeable future.

Thanks.

Entrant 1​
EGjEs9T.png

Entrant 2​
W4ctLk3.png

Entrant 3​
Logo2_3.png

Entrant 4​
0OVHhOj.png

Entrant 5​
Z%2BWorld%2BIcon.jpg

Existing Logo​
500px-WZCW.jpg

2cr0ubn.jpg

Website Manager
David Kerms

I don't even play this so feel free to disregard, but logo #2 is clearly the best one in my eyes. Then #1, then the existing one. Don't like the others.

Alumni Cassanova here. "The 1st entrant is best in my sight."
*shuts the laptop and walks toward the book-shelf*

Well, I don't like big and fancy when it comes to logo's, so number 5 and 2 are out even though both look pretty good. Number 4 looks really plain, and the box around number 3 kinda takes away from the lettering inside, so my pick is number 1.

My favourite logo is the one used on some old titantrons.

An example is here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2fxn_wzcw-titus-titantron_sport

It's the old logo without the diamondy traingles at the side.

If replacing, number 4 would be it, even if I think it reminds me of 60s warner bros cartoons.

I only just saw about the logo re-branding today, and thought of the exact same thing. So I quickly put together a cleaned up version of that logo as I don't have my original files on hand.

While the original logo was fun, I definitely feel the biggest flaw was the diamondy triangles, as Lee pointed out. The version Lee mentions was used on the Championships, and as a watermark on the old titantrons and posters, but I don't know why it didn't replace the main logo.

If you were open to a late submission, I'd like to put this forward. As said, I only saw the re-brand stuff this today.

WZCW%20-%20New%20Logo_zps0nowpaqw.jpg

Colours can be changed.

I like #2 n the current logo, just don't like the little triangle/diamond thingies on end of current logo

I'll abstain as I actually like Phoenix' late submission over any of the new crop. Out of the ones that are up for vote, I like Dave's the most with the slick blue and silver design. He actually did another one I really liked (which I am sad it didn't make it into voting).

However, I do think there needs to be a new logo. I have never been the biggest proponent for change, but the logo has always been something that I feel has been outdated.

It's a toss up between #1 and the old logo for me. #2 would be my next choice, but I just like seeing acronyms. In our RP's we don't after say WrestleZone Championship Wrestling, we all say WZCW, and that's why I would pick one of those two. I'll make my final decision tonight.

In our RP's we don't after say WrestleZone Championship Wrestling, we all say WZCW

Unless you're Theron. Then it's the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation :p

Anyway, I agree with Lee.

Old logo without the pointy sides, or keep the old logo, or #4 if we are replacing it entirely.

The Phoenix one or the one Lee is talking about are the best by some distance in my eyes. I don't think I'd change the current one for any of the others.

If the old one wins, we could explore the possibility of replacing it with the one that Phoenix has presented.

I do like the one Phoenix presented, n prolly woulda voted for it if it had been on ballot

I like Phoenix' the best as well. The new ones all have a design a bit dated to be used in 2015, with the exception of 4. Maybe 10-15 years ago they could work but look at most of the logos of companies nowadays, all the major ones favor simplistic colors and shapes or a classic, traditional feel like the NJPW lion one.

Sorry to the makers if I'm being pick, just my two cents.

I based #2 on NJPW's logo.

I can see the resemblance but I saw the old Pride logo more than anything. I just meant that the NJPW logo has been used for a long time now, it has an old school aura feel to it that can never be taken away because of all the associations that comes with it.

My favourite logo is the one used on some old titantrons.

An example is here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa2fxn_wzcw-titus-titantron_sport

It's the old logo without the diamondy traingles at the side.

If replacing, number 4 would be it, even if I think it reminds me of 60s warner bros cartoons.

That's the look I was going for but tbh the entry they used for mine was more of a this is the general idea, chop the triangles off the old logo and just let it be.

I only just saw about the logo re-branding today, and thought of the exact same thing. So I quickly put together a cleaned up version of that logo as I don't have my original files on hand.

While the original logo was fun, I definitely feel the biggest flaw was the diamondy triangles, as Lee pointed out. The version Lee mentions was used on the Championships, and as a watermark on the old titantrons and posters, but I don't know why it didn't replace the main logo.

If you were open to a late submission, I'd like to put this forward. As said, I only saw the re-brand stuff this today.

WZCW%20-%20New%20Logo_zps0nowpaqw.jpg

Colours can be changed.

This, a million times this. We need to re-do the poll with this as an entry. I don't like the other submissions (or indeed a lot of the graphics about right now) they feel a bit old fashioned and busy for my taste. I know a lot of work has gone into them and they are well made but just not to my taste. I think modern and clean is the way to go right now.

EDIT: Also because I'm coming in late and really don't like the second logo I'm voting to keep the old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back