News Flash: Voting Deadline Almost Here & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
Killjoy.gif

Hello, WZCW Universe. I just wanted to put this article out there to remind you that the window for voting on Unscripted stipulations is closing super fast. Don't forget to submit your votes before the end of night. Let your voice be heard! This is one of the only times in the calendar year that we let you, the WZCW Universe, have a say on what happens on a major pay-per-view.

Furthermore, we are still accepting submissions for the Unscripted Prediction Contest. There are some great prizes to be had for the winner, and even something small you could win if you do not win the entire competition.

Finally, I wanted to let you know that the regular article posting schedule is going dark this week. This is due to the work that it takes behind the scenes to produce the upcoming WZCW pay-per-view. Don't worry, we will return next week with the regular Tuesday/Thursday schedule. Also, we still might see a bonus article posted by the end of the week despite the regular schedule going dark.

Thanks for viewing, and I hope you enjoy Unscripted as much as we will here at WZCW.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics