Locker Room Murder:The Death of Bruiser Brody

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
So, I thought I'd bring out the famous death of Bruiser Brody for discussion. One could with out doubt argue that Bruiser paved the way for hardcore matches. His style of wrestling was not what people were used to. I've read that he was a really stiff person to work with especially in his matches in NJPW with Antonio Inoki where they actually beat each other up. Despite his roughness he put on some great matches. I would like to focus on his Tag team matches. He tagged with Stan Hansen many times in Japan in AJPW. One match in particular won them a 5 star match award from Wrestling Observer. That match was them pitted against The Funk brothers. (Before I get any further into this, if you're not going to take this thread seriously please don't post.) The link to that match I'll put at the bottom of the thread. To my understanding he only worked with WWWF in the mid 70's, that's Vince Sr we're talking about. I remember a feud he had with Bruno Sammartino which Bruno ended up getting put over. Let's get to waht this thread's title says... The death of Bruiser Brody....

José Huertas González killed Bruiser Brody. Every wrestler I've heard that was there has backed this up. Hell,everyone even says that Tony Atlas carried him out, so you know that there was people there.
Huertas got into the shower area first and, when Brody bent his head to enter the shower area, Huertas allegedly grabbed his hair and stabbed Brody several times in the stomach and the chest.

That's right from Tony Atlas. You would think that someone who committed such a harsh crime got sent to jail for the rest of his life right? NO! In fact he never even went to jail! The jury believed him when he said it was self defense. I personally think this is complete non sense and this case should be revisted. It's silly to think for a minute that this man shouldn't of paid for what he did. You know why no one said a word to the jury? Money! Wrestler's have admitted that they got paid off not to say anything, that in it's self should make them revisit the case.

These are just my opinions. I just couldn't live with my self if I was this man,or any member of the Jury on that case.

What are your thoughts?

Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen Vs. Dory and Terry Funk

Did Macca stab you in the shower yet?

If you mean booty stabbin' then indeed, his bounty be plundered. I swear I get more ass then a toilet seat up in this bitch...

Seriously though, I fear for the young 'un if he tries his luck with me. Bitch be looking like

Jesus_Christ_it%27s_a_lion_Get_In_The_Car%21.jpg

Boy better know.

Just so you know, our legal system does in fact suck. The other day politicians got away with killing their son and drug possession. Everyone and their mother knows they're guilty but the legal system doesn't do shit.

I miss Lariat. He'd be all over me for being from Invader's country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back