[Lockdown] Mickie James v. Madison Rayne (C) [Title v. Hair]

Who wins?

• Mickie James

• Madison Rayne

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is no way in hekll Mickie James will be a bald superstar. It doesn;t work like that. I think they finally give her the win and the feud continues. I will honestly have a fit if Mickie is without hair which is far from any likelyhood. Plus she is recording her music and I highly doubt she will be bald for that. This match I feel I will watch all through because if she does get her head shaved it still would be interesting. I think talent wise this will be boring but as for the guarentee of change I think it will be good.

I will be really shocked if Mickie doesn't win the title at Lockdown. It will mark the third time she lost to Madison on PPV if she doens't win. I don't think TNA will do that.

So I will like to believe Mickie is going to finally become KO champion at Lockdown. Because I can't see her losing her hair. Plus Madison's run as champion really needs to end.

I was some what interested in this match before last nights iMPACT then Mickie and Madison both cut some really good promos and they sold me on their match and now I'm looking forward to match more then I was before their promos. I think that this has been a pretty decent knockout feud and I think Rayne has really upped her game from last year when we were heading into Lockdown. Rayne has had a good title reign but I think it is finally ending this Sunday at Lockdown especially with the stipulation if Mickie loses that she has to shave her hair. I think this will be a solid Kockouts match and Mickie will finally capture the Knockouts title.

Like everyone else is saying, there is no way Mickie could possibly lose her match here. The stipulation here is almost proof Madison Rayne isn't leaving Lockdown with the Knockout's Championship. There has also been a lot of tension between Tara and Madison and that could very well come in to play during this match. That and due to the fact that Mickie won't lose her hair, its a good sign Mickie is winning and honestly, its about damn time. TNA surely needs to revamp their woman's division quite a bit and Mickie James reigning as Knockout's Champion could possibly get the division to what it once was.

Hamler's Prediction- Mickie James

There is a chance that Mickie loses this match, but only because we dont know how serious this separated shoulder injury is. Mickie has said that she wants to tough it so whatever the result, it is likely to be gritty and short rather than the brilliant cage match that she had with Tara on Impact.

If she can tough it out then I would expect a short match that she probably wins with a roll up.

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's official. Mickie is the first girl to hold all three of the main female titles in wrestling. She was already a multi-time holder of the now deactivated WWE Womens Championship, she held the WWE Divas Championship, and last night she ended the longest TNA Knockouts Championship reign in TNA history by defeating Madison. I honestly saw this coming because she would have had to lose her hair otherwise. I doubt Mickie would have gone through with that. Great match as far as knockout matches had been going lately, and they made the right choice to put the belt on Mickie since tons of new feuds can now play out with her as champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back