• Mickie James

• Gail Kim

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Genesis 2012
Mickie James v. Gail Kim (C)
Knockouts Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv5.jpg

All discussion here.​

Granted I think some of the other knockouts need to be involved in the title other than the other 3 or 4 that have been involved the last few months (Mickie,winter, Madison and now Gail) I would rather Mickie win this match. I did not like how Gail came in and was handed the knockouts division on a silver platter just based off of her past. Even when Mickie showed up she at least had a build to the title same goes for Tara although each won the title in relatively quick fashion there was at least a little build to there respective runs. Gail showed up and within three weeks had both knockout belts. I don't mind Gail as a performer but this was just ridiculous IMO. So I hope Mickie wins and moves on to feud with someone else maybe a debuting Melina. Just give me the knockouts division from 2 or three years ago that would be fine.

This is intriguing to me because I could see either lady walk away with the belt, especially as a rubber match would be required and that normally means some sort of gimmick to leave no doubt as to who the best actually is (like an Iron Woman or Last Woman Standing match). However, I just have this feeling that Gail will come away with the victory here to facilitate Velvet who has never received a rematch.

I can see Gail holding onto the belt for about as long as Madison held it. It would be cool if Mickie won, but I don't see this happening right now. Being that Gail is heel, there needs to be some kind of build up to a showdown of sorts, say at Victory Road or something later down the line. Keep in mind that Velvet has yet to get a rematch to get the title back, and Winter has been missing altogether for quite some time. At any rate, Gail has another successful title defense at Genesis

I am a Mickie mark so I always want her to be the champ. that said, I realize that is impossible and Mickie is at the level that she does not need the belt to be over. I predict Gail wins with help from Madison again thus moving Mickie into a 'you cost me the title' feud with Madison. Gail will then move onto a new feud with velvet, finally getting her rematch or someone like Brooke

Mickie to go over here, Gail has swerved her twice already, I doubt TNA want their top female face losing 3 straight. This should be an excellent match though and whatever the outcome I don't see it ending the feud which I think will go to Lockdown despite others getting in the mix along the way.

hmmm to me this is the toughest match to predict i cant decide i could see it going either way on 1 hand you have gail kim who should retain and move on to fued with velvet sky for atleast another month and theres always madison rayne who can turn face and fued with gail but then if mickie loses she might be out of the title picture which honestly i think would be good as shes only missed 1 ppv sense being there (last month was the only ppv she wasnt on at all) so im gonna go with gail to retain and face velvet sky next month just my prediction hope to see it happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back