• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Lockdown] Mickie James v. Madison Rayne (C) [Title v. Hair]

Who wins?

• Mickie James

• Madison Rayne

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ppv3.jpg

Mickie's Hair vs. Madison's Knockouts Title.

Announced on iMPACT!

All discussion here.

Mickie is going to win. there is no way TNA is stupid enough to make that hotty a gross bald chick....then again it is TNA. so i switch. Madison wins.

I think the stipulation alone makes it obvious James is getting the title, she seems very stuck up and arrogant as a person outside of professional wrestling, I could never imagine her agreeing to this and of course there is the joke of her music career, I don't think wrestling storylines bleed into the lifestyles of top 40 wannabes too well.

no doubt about it Mickie James will become TNA Knockouts Champion here theres no way shes gonna get her head shaved bald and i think it has nothing to do with TNA because when Roxxi got her head shaved it was because TNA officals went to all the knockouts in the back and ASKED them if there were ok with getting their head shaved and roxxi AGREED to it because the hair dye she was using was destorying her hair besides Madison has been champ sense the first impact after BFG when she "beat" Tara....i LOVE madison but if she wins ill be shocked and pisssed because that would be dumb for her to retain again over mickie and to make mickie go bald.

As everyones said Mickie will win. Not only is she not shaving her head but she's lost quite a few times in title matches now so I think it's her time to get the run.

If Madison Wins I Wont Give Knockouts Any Credit Anymore Shes Boring Botches Quite A Bit And I Hate Her Gimmick ATM Mickie Needs To Win To Give Knockouts The Credit They Derserve Maybe Bring Roxxi And Alissa Flash Back Permently For More Competition For Mickie!!!

Mickie is the best knockout that they have. If mickie looses, tna just further proves that they are a 4th rate show.

mickie is gonna win. she's way to hot to go bald and rayne has been on a winning streak for awhile so im guessing it's coming to an end at lockdown.

I hate everything about Mickie, I don't like her entrance music, her look, I don't think she is honestly that good in the ring anymore, and for gods sake please make her take the cut off shorts! Please, Tna do it for me.

But with that being said, I honestly don't see how she is going to lose here. Mickie is one of the best workers in that devision right now, and I'm not totaly sure how Madison Rayne even got the title in the first place. Her mic skills are garbage and I'm sick of seeing whatever that is she wares to the ring, week in and week out. Besides Tara training her I guess I don't really see anything special in her.

With all that being said, and taking one small fact into account, Mickie trying to get into the music industry I guess. I don't see someone who is trying to do that shaving their head. For Roxi it was fine, for Molly holly it was fine, But I don't see Mickie shaving her head.

Uh. Well I think the Hair vs Title stipulation alone pretty much means Mickie is gonna win but then again, stranger things have happened. I'll be surprised if Mickie does end up bald though. But I'd get a good laugh out of it. I think Madison's title reign has run its course and it really hasn't been particularly memorable to me anyway. I can't even remember who she won it from in the first place. Anyway yeah, I'm calling a Mickie James victory here.

Mickie will win the match but not the title. How can this happen? Tara will interfere and Mickie gets the win by DQ, and Mickie and Tara will continue their feud. But why have your best 2 KO feud without the title on the line? To be honest the cage match that Mickie and Tara had on impact early in the year should had been saved for Lockdown. Would it be wrong to question TNA's Booking on these feuds ?

I agree with everyone else and say Mickie wins. really I think the stipulation gives the match away. However i do wonder how Mickie's injury will play into the match/storyline.

Well I feel that mickie will lose, couze if she wins she makes all knockouts feel bad couze mickie just begin her run in TNA and just because she is former womens champ in wwe doesnt mean that you get title run in TNA so fast, i see shaving her head im sorry

i dont see any chance of mickie shaving her head with the music industry and madison's title reign has been way to long and unmemorable so its about time some one walks away with the title

I have to believe Mickie is FINALLY going to win the Title from Madison here. I just can't see Mickie being bald after this. This feud has gone on long enough, and Madison's Title reign became stale a long while ago, so I really hope that this will be the end of Madison's Title reign.

I don't have high expectations for this match, because the past encounters from Mickie and Madison haven't been memorable. I'm sure Tara will stick her nose where it doesn't belong, but I hope Mickie can overcome the odds, because this feud really needs to end.

Mickie is going to win. there is no way TNA is stupid enough to make that hotty a gross bald chick....then again it is TNA. so i switch. Madison wins.
maybe okay lets think about it...madison wins right? (woo!) but when she goes to shave mickie sum face runs down to the ring and stops it making it a triple threat! :wtf: but also im sure tna still wants mickie to have the history spot to hold all major womens titles :banghead: its tna for all we knw eric young might get a spot in the match and win :disappointed:

Well I feel that mickie will lose, couze if she wins she makes all knockouts feel bad couze mickie just begin her run in TNA and just because she is former womens champ in wwe doesnt mean that you get title run in TNA so fast, i see shaving her head im sorry

Have you not been watching TNA for the last year?

If RVD, Jeff Hardy and Mr Anderson are anything to go by, she wouldve had the championship on her first night.

Im frankly surprised she hasnt had it yet.

This stipulation is rather silly. She wont be shaving her head. Mickie will be champion and hopefully we see Tara break away from Madison and we can see Tara and Mickie go at it again.

If this was a Hair vs Hair match it wouldn't be predictable but seeing it's a Hair vs title match, there is only one viable winner. Mickey won't lose this, there is no way she would allow to lose this match.

Right now, Mickie is injured, she better heal fast for Lockdown or she will end up with her head shaved. I still see Mickie winning though, Tara will likely interfere but somehow Roxxi/ODB/Melissa or one of them attack her to prevent the interference...

I hate everything about Mickie, I don't like her entrance music, her look, I don't think she is honestly that good in the ring anymore, and for gods sake please make her take the cut off shorts! Please, Tna do it for me.

But with that being said, I honestly don't see how she is going to lose here. Mickie is one of the best workers in that devision right now, and I'm not totaly sure how Madison Rayne even got the title in the first place. Her mic skills are garbage and I'm sick of seeing whatever that is she wares to the ring, week in and week out. Besides Tara training her I guess I don't really see anything special in her.

With all that being said, and taking one small fact into account, Mickie trying to get into the music industry I guess. I don't see someone who is trying to do that shaving their head. For Roxi it was fine, for Molly holly it was fine, But I don't see Mickie shaving her head.

I thought that you said she was not good in the ring anymore? But yet she is one of the best workers in the division? Most people say the Knockout division is not great, I would disagree... The Knockout division consists of Angelina Love, Madison, Mickie James, Miss Tessmacher (whatever that counts for) Rosita, Sarita, Tara, Velvet, and Winter. Not a half bad division in my opinion... Mickie is one of the best workers in the division, (you said it yourself) and I think that counts for something.. As far as Madison goes, I love her Mic skills, I think it really draws heat, (can use less of the Vickie impersonation) and her in ring work is nothing special, but the "it" factor really does count in this situation.

- Back to the thread discussion, I do think Mickie James will win. I do not think TNA would have her shave her head, nor do I think Mickie would go along with the idea, judging from how long she has been in TNA as Mickie James. She has not been there long enough to actually mean enough in history there just yet, so I do not think she will be that loyal to the idea of shaving her head. Even if she wins, and looses it the next week, I think it would be good for the history books to see Mickie as a former champion.

If Mickie James doesn't win the title now, I'm unsure as to when she will. Rayne has improved to where she was just a year ago and Mickie is always solid as a wrestler. Tara will interfere but Mickie will fight through it and get the win. Maybe set up a Tara/Rayne feud after Lockdown.

Yeah, Mickie is going to win, or we're going to get another bullshit finish with Madison losing by DQ or something. Russo will think he swerved everyone again, and much to his chagrin, no one will care. That's just a possibility though.

On the other hand, Mickie could actually finally get the win and blow this damn feud off finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back