• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 4/28/08

I agree with you that cena is a good wrestler. I just dont like his charecter is all. You just act like your cenas father sticking up for him at every turn and twist. he doesnt deserve all the shit thats been spewed his way. But who are we to stop it from happening. thats why you rarely see me talk about cena because i know what the end result will be
And I don't like HHH's character.

And, so I will continue on, just like everyone did for 2 years with Cena.

Am I not entitled to the same right as everyone else?

I agree with you that cena is a good wrestler. I just dont like his charecter is all. You just act like your cenas father sticking up for him at every turn and twist. he doesnt deserve all the shit thats been spewed his way. But who are we to stop it from happening. thats why you rarely see me talk about cena because i know what the end result will be

Agreed simian. Well except I do like Cena, but there is no point in arguing my point as too many people hate him for it to work.

Tell you what....not that bad of an idea, for wanting to get ratings up.....outside of the fact that people that went to the arena live will know and just tell everyone.

The only thing is that I'm hoping it doesn't mean we sit through another rematch. I was yawning my ass off during this match tonight.

Oh...this looks INCREDIBLE!

Great creative idea!

And, black screen is much more enjoyable than this match was.

Better than any Cena match. HHH really sold every move and made Orton look good. We get you hate everybody who isn't Cena and want him Champ4Life, but why must you rub it in? That match was great! I finally WANT to see RAW next week. HHH/Orton so far > Any Cena fued.

This Orton/HHH thing has been on and off for the last 7 months, so I think it's time to spice it up. Gotta have some kinda gimmick match at JD. Even if it's just a street fight, they have to make it interesting.

it happened on a pay per view, no way out 2003, but it didnt just end, the lights just went out, and they came back on and hogan was down and the rock pinned him

This Orton/HHH thing has been on and off for the last 7 months, so I think it's time to spice it up. Gotta have some kinda gimmick match at JD. Even if it's just a street fight, they have to make it interesting.

What he said.

Including the fact that Orton/ HHH have had a history/feud dating back from 2004.

And I don't like HHH's character.

And, so I will continue on, just like everyone did for 2 years with Cena.

Am I not entitled to the same right as everyone else?

You are. Ive actually just got nothing else to say about it. I just wish it could go back to watching wrestling to watch wrestling and not overanalyzing every little thing that happens. Dont get me wrong Sly i respect your opinion wholeheartedly. I Just wish things could go back to the way they used to be when we were kids watching wrestling.

I do not remember this.

Hppened in 2003 actually at NWO PPV. When the lights come back on, the ref is unconscious and there's a chair beside him. (Crooked ref) Rock nails hogan with the chair then rock bottoms him. ref springs back to life and makes the count

I remember the No way out match, but I remember another one also. I know Hogan and Sting did the same thing once the night after starrcade. Rep to anyone that knows the one I can't think of.

Someone send virus to Slys computer so he stops fucking the threads in WZ
LOL

Funny I thought Backlash was last night:headscratch:
Hey, you post 1200 times in less than a year, you're bound to make a mistake.

But, whenever multiple people point it out to you, that's when you KNOW you're important.

Better than any Cena match. HHH really sold every move and made Orton look good. We get you hate everybody who isn't Cena and want him Champ4Life, but why must you rub it in? That match was great! I finally WANT to see RAW next week. HHH/Orton so far > Any Cena fued.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love when you try and push my buttons Death. It's just fortunate for you I don't really have anything better to do, which is why I generally play along.

But, not this time. You know that match was terrible, and there's nothing else that needs to be said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back