• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 11/10/08 ***No Spoilers***

As long as we are talking about Englishmen, and I do apologize if this is getting off subject. But did anybody get the chance to see Doug Williams on the TNA ppv last night? He looked pretty good.

Well, at least we can count on Regal to provide some good matches for the title. Should be able to work a good program with Noble over it.

Mike Knox is getting a Snitsky push. He's getting pushed to job to bigger stars.

I hear Wrestlemania tickets have been selling like shit.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegal!

sorry SFAC.

I love you all :p

So I guess we're looking at 0-2 for Glamarella?

Didn't Mickie win her last title from Beth in London?

Yeah, but I remember when tickets used to go in one day. They say there are PLENTY of seats left right now in ALL areas. That's kinda sad.

True. Probably a combination between the product not being as hot as it was a few years ago and the economic situation as of late. WrestleMania tickets are pretty expensive after all. For families without a lot of income, I can't imagine they're terribly high on the "to-buy" list.

Yeah, but I remember when tickets used to go in one day. They say there are PLENTY of seats left right now in ALL areas. That's kinda sad.

One just knows there is something terribly wrong when WM ticket sales are at a crawl.

Its a shame but I don't think the WWE has a particular solution right now.

So do we all pretty much agree that Cena will win the belt on his return? Or do you think he'll get cheated out of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back