Live Discussion: Raw 1/5/09

I still say Santino should have been women's champ after SummerSlam, and Beth should have been IC Champ.

Alright, I'm gonna throw this out now:

"Rosa Mendez Fan" for best sign of the year.

Got a long way to go.

CM Punk; I always wanted to be IC champ...it was his dream...erm you were champ a few months back.

Regal better win this.

Did Grisham just say, Regal attacked you after your victory last week'? Because Punk didnt win, Rhodes did lol.

I really wonder where are they going with the crazy Beth phoenix fan.

I'd be willing to bet she turns into what Mickie James was for Trish, but for Beth, and they'll try to make a wrestler out of her.

Mickie's turned out very well, so who knows, maybe Rosa has a shot.

T_T Whats wrong with punk? I mean, words were there, it was fluent. I give him that. But its Professional wrestling. Not poetry. Show us some intensity? With that flow of words, if he showed some intensity, it would be pretty cool.

I'd be willing to bet she turns into what Mickie James was for Trish, but for Beth, and they'll try to make a wrestler out of her.

Mickie's turned out very well, so who knows, maybe Rosa has a shot.

i hope not lad that Rosa girl Mings Something Rotten.
im gettin tired of this Fan alltercation angle they have got going already, and its only been about 3 weeks

By the way:

Rosa Mendez is probably going to be a wrestler, her real name is Milena Roucka, she is a 1 time OVW Women's Champion and also ranked as among the top 50 female wrestlers this year by PWI.

Layla has got to be the hottest Diva EVER. Shes the best thing about William Regals Entrance

erm the IC belt is not prestigious.

Stop saying it is.

i know raw started a half hour ago but I just logged on. They started the show with orton in the ring with jerricho without their entrances. That is much better than starting the night with a diva's match. but also means that they didn't want to waste time with their entrances ang goldust's long interest which means we are having a good 11:00 overun. I like putting goldust in the match against santino even if it's mixed tag because it gives him some exposure. And of course this is s long match. Sorry for the length guys, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back