Lists in your signature

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
I approve, keep 'em coming. Not because they're interesting or cool, but because it saves me from having to actually read any of your posts. I can instantly determine how incredibly fucking lame you are by who you think are the top 5 (past or present) or what has to happen for you to remove your current list from your sig.

I approve, keep 'em coming. Not because they're interesting or cool, but because it saves me from having to actually read any of your posts. I can instantly determine how incredibly fucking lame you are by who you think are the top 5 (past or present) or what has to happen for you to remove your current list from your sig.

Here's what I think of your post:
1. It's fuckin' funny
2. It's fuckin' funny
3. It's fuckin' funny
4. It's fuckin' true
5. Louie CK did a podcast with Bill Simmons on Grantland.com. They talk for like an hour and 15 minutes. I haven't heard the whole thing but they talk a little about the upcoming season, boxing, the internet and touring. He tells one interesting story about training and travelling with Irish Mickey Ward (the influence for the movie The Fighter). You may want to check it out.

1. Piper
2. Piper
3. Piper
4. The bum who's head popped off in Louie
5. Serious Jones

This, Louie is more familiar to people because he is a white, fat middle aged divorcee. Oddly something that most wrestling fans on the internet are.

You honestly believe more people are familiar with Louie than Chappelle?

Edit: I forgot to mention how ******ed you are.

Edit 2: Use a bowl.

I looked up Louis C.K. (he's not really well known in the UK)

He's ok, not great but he's better than average and I do intend to watch more than the five minute clip I watched. I'd still rather watch guys like Dylan Moran, Eddie Izzard (early years, he's kind of lost it now), Bill Bailey, Dara O'Brien, Russel Howard, hell even Michael McIntyre or Jimmy Carr.

I just wish Charlie Brooker would do stand up, that would be fantastic

[youtube]AxQuHocBmxw[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back