• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lineage...

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
You may want to rethink this. I mean after all. We are Diamonds. You are merely Bronze. When it comes down to it, you guys are nothing more than pawns in our way to greatness. You either have two options. Get out of our way and leave us alone. Or tuck your head between your legs and kiss your collective asses goodbye. You guys think your up on a mountain. But you guys can continue to dream. The Evolutionary Horsemen are not afraid. You guys can come at us with all you have. We will merely put you back into place.

It won't be long before you guys realize that you can not hang with greatness. Ricky, Shango, Harthan, Sparky, TM, Dragon, and Myself. We will decimate you. The problem is though guys. You think way too much, you don't do. We dont have to say a word. Because our actions speak louder. So I will leave you with this...

When you hear the horse. Dont turn around. Because we are standing right in front of you. We will ride out victorious with our heads held high into the sunset. As we leave you wondering why you are a shell of your former selves.

Lets Ride...

[QUOTE="Rowdy" Monkey Piper;818799]You may want to rethink this. I mean after all. We are Diamonds. You are merely Bronze. When it comes down to it, you guys are nothing more than pawns in our way to greatness. You either have two options. Get out of our way and leave us alone. Or tuck your head between your legs and kiss your collective asses goodbye. You guys think your up on a mountain. But you guys can continue to dream. The Evolutionary Horsemen are not afraid. You guys can come at us with all you have. We will merely put you back into place.

It won't be long before you guys realize that you can not hang with greatness. Ricky, Shango, Harthan, Sparky, TM, Dragon, and Myself. We will decimate you. The problem is though guys. You think way too much, you don't do. We dont have to say a word. Because our actions speak louder. So I will leave you with this...

When you hear the horse. Dont turn around. Because we are standing right in front of you. We will ride out victorious with our heads held high into the sunset. As we leave you wondering why you are a shell of your former selves.

Lets Ride...[/QUOTE]

Besides all the grammar issues, this is all wrong...

Lineage isn't going down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back