Life must be hard...

Hawkeye

Getting Noticed By Management
I really don't fucking like Kevin Kelly.The one time I check the main page and I see some of his hack ass reporting talking about if Jericho is successful on Downfall the WWE will see him as a traitor.How the fuck can you exist in society when you're a paranoid,cynical fucktard like him? I understand it's a business and with every business there's a pecking order but fuck! He equates the WWE to a fishbowl,everyone's always looking at you.FUCKIN DUH! If you want to be a WWE Superstar people are going to...:wtf: look at you.OMG! and Then he goes on to say the fish(superstars) look out for each other,but will occasionally eat one another to survive.How jaded.It must be hard as shit trying to live life constantly looking over your shoulder,most likely creating trouble where there is none.Chris Jericho has successfully been lead singer of a band and head of a household along with his WWE career.What the fuck does this game show do,he's obviously a master of chaos or he would have had a meltdown by now,so why the fuck is this fat pasty flop trippin? Must still be pressed cuz his ass got chopped from the WWE...I'm done now,I just had to get that off my chest.

If you waste your time reading it,you can tell he's just upset because he's no longer with the company.Just ridiculous

Kevin Kelly usually = Master of the Obvious. His articles are never anything special (but nowhere near as annoying and/or offensive as Mark Madden's).

Mark Madden is extremely entertaining. If Dixie would read his articles just one time, maybe TNA would start to make some moves in the right fucking direction. Kevin just seems to want to keep himself relevant, though he's doing a bad job at it.

Kevin just seems to want to keep himself relevant

And Madden doesn't?

I think Madden knows what he's talking about, and happens to get his point across in a somewhat entertaining fashion, but I just don't like the guy. He seems like the bitter ex-girlfriend, tainted for life because the "man-****e" wrestling business did him wrong.

I love Maddens articles I wish that there were more of them. Hell J.R. Has even came out an complimented Madden. Nick an Kevin I could do without. I read the Jericho article an was underwhelmed. I had thought that there might be something to it. Jericho has walked once before an he has said that he is sticking around. Why not believe him. He went out an got himself a gig hosting a fricking game show on ABC. If he wanted out he has more than enough options. I am sure Vince wasn't that happy with Chris's decision but in the end he went with it because Chris is very identifiable with the WWE. He won't push his best worker out the door. He has to know though that Chris is not a lifer.

Seemed to be pretty accurate to me. Sure it's a little obvious but I see no reason for such backlash. And I believe Madden is usually spot on as well.

And Madden doesn't?

Madden doesn't need the editorials on this site to remain relevant, he uses this as a hobby. He has a radio show that is doing quite well.

I think Madden knows what he's talking about, and happens to get his point across in a somewhat entertaining fashion, but I just don't like the guy. He seems like the bitter ex-girlfriend, tainted for life because the "man-****e" wrestling business did him wrong.

Really? Because it seems to me like he really has no interest in coming back to the business. I love how he destroys TNA pretty much weekly with shit that is absolutely true.

Just keep in mind that even him, Kevin Kelly, he can beat Chris Benoit. So said the Great One.

Madden is pretty good most of the time. I just wish he didn't think he was above debating us. It would be fun.

Madden doesn't need the editorials on this site to remain relevant, he uses this as a hobby. He has a radio show that is doing quite well.

Very true.

Really? Because it seems to me like he really has no interest in coming back to the business. I love how he destroys TNA pretty much weekly with shit that is absolutely true.

I didn't say he had interest in coming back. I've heard the guy say time and time again he is happy where he is. But that doesn't mean his articles do not reflect his absolute bitterness toward most people in the business. Like I said, he's somewhat entertaining, but I think Mark Madden believes Mark Madden is the smartest man on the planet..and he isn't.

People would flame the living shit out of him.

An therein lies the reason he nor any otherr established wrestling personality would never step foot in a place like this.

Half the people would jizz themselves over being able to say hi to the guy an then guys like nick would try an take shots at him.

I am sure that he doesn't necessarily believe himself above this, he just has no incentive whatsoever for coming in here.

I am content having his articles on the main page. Truth be told he is one of the reasons I have continued following wrestling for so long. At times the product is total shit an he isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

Half the people would jizz themselves over being able to say hi to the guy an then guys like nick would try an take shots at him.

As usual, you are making an assumption, and are 100% wrong. I have never said I disagree with the content of what Madden is saying. But, a lot of the time I become annoyed with how he is saying it. I don't "take shots" at guys who know what they are talking about, only the ones (like yourself) who don't have a fucking clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back