Lethal Lottery V - The Lethal Lottery Match: Discussion

Perhaps, but if Harth wants to keep pushing Drake as a conspiracy theorist I suppose Funkay and I could cater to that. It would require the creative wheels to turn a bit, but I'm confident that we could all come up with something.

You could try something when they try to use conspiracy junk to get Drake to give up his title shot, but that might end up a bit contrived

You could try something when they try to use conspiracy junk to get Drake to give up his title shot, but that might end up a bit contrived

That idea would have to come from Drake. To be completely honest... I'm expecting Chris KO and Ty Burna to get involved. Essentially leading to Holmes/Celeste vs Drake/Chris vs Burna with a smaller sub feud spun off of the world title. That's like a really rough outline.

Honestly, I can't think of anything worse. That would leave Ty as the face. I know he is capable of it and you as the only non creative member.

Doing that would be the nightmare scenario, it's exactly how it should be booked if creative want to rub everyone up the wrong way in the most blatant fashion.

Honestly, I can't think of anything worse. That would leave Ty as the face. I know he is capable of it and you as the only non creative member.

Doing that would be the nightmare scenario, it's exactly how it should be booked if creative want to rub everyone up the wrong way in the most blatant fashion.

If I could finally get my damn hands on a title we could have Holmes vs Callahan and Celeste vs Ty vs Chris. There's really not many other feasible options besides inserting Showtime back into the hunt - which might lead to the same world title match we just had.

If I could finally get my damn hands on a title we could have Holmes vs Callahan and Celeste vs Ty vs Chris. There's really not many other feasible options besides inserting Showtime back into the hunt - which might lead to the same world title match we just had.

Showtime vs Holmes vs Callahan.

Showtime was screwed after all.

Celeste throws a wrench into the whole thing. You have to figure out a way to incorporate her into the feud logically, which isn't the easiest thing (from my perspective, at least). We know Showtime's going to want some revenge, but he's also in line for a title rematch and Celeste is a bit of a drop off (he's coming off one of the best title reigns ever, whereas she's still a midcarder, but Ech can certainly handle a major program), at the moment. It'll be interesting.

But the logic would send Showtime after Celeste first.

Exactly. So even if Ty and Chris don't get involved the second best match on paper would be Celeste vs Cougar. If the world title match becomes a triple threat, the only other option for Celeste would be to vie for a midcard title.

You gotta book from the main event down in an event like KC, and a heel/heel main event on the biggest show of the year will simply not do, especially when they're as universally despised as Callahan and Holmes. If it was Ty Burna I might be okay with it since he has the legend status, so even if he's a heel he probably has a great deal of support from the long-time WZCW fans, but Drake and Holmes are easily the two most hateable wrestlers on the roster.

For the main event I see two options. The first is the simplest: Showtime has a rematch, let him take it at KC in a triple threat. The other is to add Technosa to the mix, because while they aren't exactly faces, they are certainly two characters the fans could get behind, and they add an interesting dynamic to the match.

I assume Technosa are going off against you and Doc and Natural Selection. A triple threat could work. I would expect a fuckload of shuffling around the midcard and main event after KC.

But the last time I said "I would expect" it gave people unreasonable expectations.

The solution is simple. Callahan vs Holmes in the middle of the show. SaboSax vs Barbed Wires at the end.

Don't thank me now. Thank me when you see the revenue the show generates and the complete lack of buyer's remorse.

You gotta book from the main event down in an event like KC, and a heel/heel main event on the biggest show of the year will simply not do, especially when they're as universally despised as Callahan and Holmes. If it was Ty Burna I might be okay with it since he has the legend status, so even if he's a heel he probably has a great deal of support from the long-time WZCW fans, but Drake and Holmes are easily the two most hateable wrestlers on the roster.

For the main event I see two options. The first is the simplest: Showtime has a rematch, let him take it at KC in a triple threat. The other is to add Technosa to the mix, because while they aren't exactly faces, they are certainly two characters the fans could get behind, and they add an interesting dynamic to the match.

But in what role though? I'm liking the idea behind the triple threat, but with Showtime having to go through Celeste in order to get it.

Maybe I'm being too cynical. Maybe creative have booked themselves more options than we can see right now.

I dont know.

I'd have no problem with Showtime cashing in his rematch clause and making this a triple threat, it'd be only fair and it'd give everyone a face to get behind. I know he has issues with Celeste but that's something that, should Showtime lose at Kingdom Come can be resolved at a later date, or even before Kingdom Come itself.

Celeste's obvious route would be that of a mid-card title. I assume creative have plans of their own however.

World Title - Holmes (c) vs Drake vs Showtime vs Celeste
Buried Alive - Ty Burna vs Chris KO
HIAC - Barbosa vs Kravinoff
Elite X - SHIT vs Constantine (c)
Rush vs Smith
Strikeforce/Jacobs vs TSA

Барбоса said:
World Title - Holmes (c) vs Drake vs Showtime vs Celeste
Buried Alive - Ty Burna vs Chris KO
HIAC - Barbosa vs Kravinoff
Elite X - SHIT vs Constantine (c)
Rush vs Smith
Strikeforce/Jacobs vs TSA

No undercard six/eight/ten man tag-match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back