• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lethal Lottery V - Steel Cage Match: Grand Mystique vs. Mikey Stormrage: Discussion

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
944574_390656657713883_991313018_n.jpg

If Mikey Stormrage loses, he must join The Sacrificial Altar.

For months, Mikey Stormrage has been chasing The Grand Mystique around the arena show-in and show-out. Now, he will finally get the cult leader to himself within the confines of a steel cage. Will this be the moment that Mikey finally gets his long-waited revenge for his fallen comrade, or does Mystique have something up his sleeve? Will he corner Mikey into joining TSA once and for all or Mikey push through the pain?! Find out at the Lethal Lottery!

Is it Mikey's night for revenge or will Mystique convert him into a subject of the Sacraficial Altar? All discussion in here fellas!

For a feud that people thought had died on its' feet after the AoN result, I think it turned back around pretty quickly. I know what's been planned for the future and can't wait to see how these two matches tell that story.

Numbers has really made this stable something that has a chance of winning against top level RPers. That was lacking when it was just TNC because it was clear the original members couldn't take down the people they were being placed up against. I've got Numbers winning this match and Mikey joining the group which is probably the best thing for the character at this point.

Mikey loses again.

Jon Jones' Jobber said:
I've got Numbers winning this match and Mikey joining the group which is probably the best thing for the character at this point.

But how will a kind, nice manchild function in a cult? I'd assume that'd involve a heel turn? So many questions!

Mikey never got to face GM at All or Nothing after losing his first match to Mason Westhoff, so I have Mystique winning this one against Mikey, meaning that he joins TSA. Which would be awesome, I'd have to add.

Shouldn't root for a face to lose, Mikey needs his revenge but Sacrificial Altar need the numbers (no pun intended), I think being back in a group dynamic may do Stormrage the world of good, especially if its one that he doesn't actually want to be involved in. S.H.I.T was an unwilling member of the Apostles who disliked (if Machines can dislike) and distrusted the rest of the members (except Alhazred) and the dynamic of that did wonders for my character. However, the results fall as they fall.

What I do like is the idea of a stable gaining members by forcing them to join, with a long term conversion goal in mind, not sure if thats been done in the fed before.

Lottery; The winner will do well, because Grand Mystique has beaten the best before and so if he wins, or Stormrage pulls it out they are genuine sleepers to win the whole thing.

Stormrage losing this match would be the most interesting option I think, because then he has to be in the Lethal Lottery with his new stablemates, and he'll probably have to take orders from him.

That said, I hate angles where someone has to join a team against their will. I'm sorry, but last time I checked we were in America, and nobody has to join anything they don't want to. I get that these matches are a staple of professional wrestling, but so are kidnapping angles, and those are stupid too.

So while Stormrage losing would be more interesting, I hope he wins for the sake of reason, and because I like Yazloz and want his character to have autonomy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back