• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lesnar's Coming to Toronto.........well hopefully!!

Well..... It turns out I am wrong. There you have it.

h0FOsTP.png

Well..... It turns out I am wrong. There you have it.

h0FOsTP.png

I saw it earlier and can't wait. I just wonder who he'll be facing. Hopefully it's either Rusev or Del Rio. They get boo'd out of the place everytime. The roof will blow off the Ricoh when his music comes on.

Squash match wise, the top of my list for that is Miz.

I'm willing to throw out another name... Luke friggin' Harper! I love the dude. And if Lesnar/Harper got some time, like 10 minutes, that'd be sweet.

Squash match wise, the top of my list for that is Miz.

I'm willing to throw out another name... Luke friggin' Harper! I love the dude. And if Lesnar/Harper got some time, like 10 minutes, that'd be sweet.

It will most likely be a short match / squash with a little bit of offense from Harper thrown in, that said I'm a huge Harper fan as well, loved his solo run as the IC champ and I think it could be a fantastic match if allowed to go for long enough. That said, Brock is just there to sell a few more seats and they will want to protect him from any risk of injury so close to Mania

The thing is they don't need Lesnar to sell seats. Whenever the WWE comes to Toronto, they sell the place out no matter who's on the card.

The last 4 house shows have been sell outs. The place only holds about 10k. They would even sell out the Air Canada Centre which holds about 20k, but the Leafs and Raptors are playing right now. So getting it must be hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back