Leslie Nielson is dead

And as my tribute to Leslie Nielson I've corrected his name in the thread

RIP

This fucking blows... how could this man die...

Because he was 84:shrug:

As far as I'm concerned he won at life, he went out after living a long successful life, starred in like 108 movies, 35 different tv series (over 1500 episodes), and played over 200 different characters was married 4 times, had 2 kids with his second wife, I can't imagine he could ever expected to have the amazing life that he did

Though I searched high and low on youtube I couldn't find the clips of Frank and Ed searching for the Undertaker back in '94 leading to the Undertaker v. (fake) Undertaker match at Summerslam.
Post 'em if ya find em.

I wish I could find videos of the faces he made at the hot chick in Spy Hard when they first met.

Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!

Epic freakin actor. Loved AIRPLANE when he tells the stewardess "We have to get this man to a hospital?" and she goes "A Hospital? What is it?" then he says "A place where you take sick people, but that's not important right now."

celebrity-pictures-leslie-nielsen-ferrell-slapstick.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back