Legacy,or lack there of

DD84

PWN
I see two men almost always behind Orton. Rhodes and Dibase, every segment and match. I understand that they weren't going to come with him in his entrance, but where the hell where they? Where they playing Legends of WrestleMania or something? Seriously, your leader is getting beat, come out and run and ensure he wins the belt. My god, you come during his match with Shane o Mac, but not with the Game for the belt. What did you think Shane was too strong and powerful, unlike the Game? Really. I am pissed, they should have gotten them to come and save Orton and help start the Age of Orton. Hell if Orton won dirty its excepted of him, he is a heel. Was there some rule added I didn't know of or something.

Your thoughts.

(PS: I am pissed, really HHH over Orton clean, again.)

It wasn't clean, HHH hit him in the face with a sledgehammer.

Anyway, I was thinking the same thing. Even if Orton still lost somehow, Legacy should have at least interfered at some point.

last year hawkins nd ryder came out to hepl edge. pricless are way bigger superstars then them. im confused why there where off the card in the first place. they should have taken henry nd finly out of mitb nd but rhodes nd dibase in or do a triple threat match for the unified tag team tittles

I doubt you guys were alone..I was asking myself where the heck Legacy is...they could've had Legacy come out, then the McMahons take care of legacy and while Trips is distracted, launch an RKO on his ass and pin the guy 1-2-3 new WWE CHAMP! But no, HHH is over again and Orton looks more weaker than before!

That main event was terrible. Absolutely terrible. Never seen such an anti-climactic Wrestlemania Main event. No drama or anything. Where were the McMahons and Legacy? It was bad and when it was over my friends and I were like that's it? Truly terrible. What is the point of Orton's stable if they don't even show up at the biggest stage of all

i think due to the pops orton gets and the non reaction priceless gets...i think legacy might be over. i'm thinking orton kicks their ass tonight. he'll give the, where were you last night promo..it might take a couple of weeks, but i think orton is turning face...hhh turns heel..or goes back to his own show. it was a bad ending...but us as fans are never happy. we always complain about something. if orton had won, or there would have been some sort of run in, people would be calling it a great match etc... instead, we say the match sucked and we're ready to riot.

There is always a complete possibility that the reason Legacy failed to show up was because Vince and Shane were kicking their ass in the back.

I pray that's not the case, but if I've learned anything watching wrestling for the past 25 years, leave it to Vince to throw a curveball tonight on Raw and set up a tag match between Vince/Shane/HHH & Legacy at Backlash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back