Lebron James Postgame Reaction

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
After Orlando beat Cleveland 103-90 in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, you can see Lebron going through the tunnel without shaking any of the Magic player's hands. He put on his headphones and got on the team bus not even attending the postgame conference. I lost a lot of respect for Lebron because he did not show professionalism after he was defeated. I know that he was devastated because he was supposed to get to the Finals but you have to show a lot of class in that situation. Coach Mike Brown and Mo Williams were at the conference and I know that loss hurt them as equally as it did Lebron.

So do you approve of the way Lebron conducted himself after Game 6? Do you think he should give a statement apologizing for his actions and how do you think this will put him in the public eye?

that is a shame i thought LeBron was a better sport then that. yeah he should of made the finals but that is no way to treat your team or the other team. no i would not say i lost respect for him but yeah he should apologize for it to clear it away from media crap.

He's a poor sport, plain and simple. It's classless !!!!!

This is just one example of what being a "kid" really means. He's been pampered his entire life, whether it was from his mother, his agent, the Cavs or the entire population of Northeast Ohio (myself not included).

I'm a little late on this. I apologize. Before I start, I'll have you know that I am not a fan of LeBron James. I think his abilities are blown slightly out of proportion (not to say he isn't an outstanding player). But, LeBron James was the only player on the Cavaliers that played like he deserved to be in the Conference Finals. Mo Williams shot the ball poorly, and while scoring 18 points a game, he missed 63% of the shots he took. Mo averaged under 4 assists per game. All of his teammates were under-performing, and I can understand why he was upset. LeBron won two games in that series by himself. He carried that team on his shoulders to a 60+ win season and almost to the NBA finals. When it mattered, his teammates let him down. LeBron was going out and posting 40 points a night and all he needed was a bit of assistance. It never came.

LeBron owes no one. He shouldn't have to shake the hands of the Magic players when he out played them all on his own and he shouldn't have to talk to a bunch of hyenas, a bunch of sharks, that are going to ask him questions that will be obvious traps and try to make him look bad. LeBron had every right to be frustrated, upset, and angry. He had every reason to not want to deal with anything after the game and I think it is perfectly within reason for him to put his headphones on and get on the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back