• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Layla El, Sexy as Hell

Azrael Cain

The alternative is unthinkable.
I realize I am rather new here, and I am not too familiar with how procedure works -- do I need a minimum of 50 posts or something to request a sig? -- but if not, I have a request for a hard working, quality GFX maker. It isn't hard, or challenging, really, but it does incorporate skills and taste.

I am looking for a small relatively small piece, perhaps W500xH150 or so (but feel free to play with the size) with a classy and "bright" background that will accent the features of WWE Diva Layla El.

No text is necessary (unless you feel like it). Perhaps something along the lines of "Pure Class" on the bottom right-hand corner. But again, no true need.

The choice of cuts I also leave entirely up to the maker, but ask this: class and beauty is what I am interested in. Layla is both, in my opinion, and so choose carefully the cuts you will use. If you cannot deem any cut of her as "the one," hit me up with a PM and I will send you the PSDs from my collection that come the closest...

I've seen several works by several people from here, and I will say most of you surpass my skills at the moment, and that is the reason I ask and not make.

Thanks,
Az

It's up to the makers if they want to a minimum sig count I think. That way they don't take the time to make the sing only to have the person get banned the next day. As for who should make the sig send a PM to Shock. he made mine and is possibly the best sig maker we have here. he has a thread where he puts all his work if you want to check it out.

I have seen Shock's work, and I will be sending him a PM in due time.
I decided to give into my ego and do it myself :p
I'll come up with something far more challenging for the skilled gfx makers of this here place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back