Layla El Or Summer Rae?

JT Strike's Alt

Dark Match Winner
Which do you prefer for fandango's dancer, i for one love the layla better than summer rae, i even wonder why layla wasn't choosen to do that it in the 1st place she's much hotter, better wrestler, and alot better figure than summer rae.

And she has a better background of dancing to me it's a perfect fit, for layla since her recent injuries she needs a job that is alot easier on her.

Please explain why you prefer layla or summer rae.

Summer Rae was honestly wasted as Fandango's dancer. She deserved so much better.

I'm going with Layla, because why not at this stage? She can't reform The Beautiful People Lay Cool because Michelle's retired, and she'd just be lost in the shuffle as a singles competitor in the current Divas division. Surely she's just running down her contract.

Summer Rae, without a doubt. She looks fabulous, she has a screen presence, she can act well too. Layla is the opposite; she had the potential, but she couldn't turn it into anything meaningful. There is a reason why she has been sent to NXT from the main roster.

Layla and Summer are both attractive ladies, but I prefer Layla for one reason:

Her Ass

I really don't care whom is paired with Fandango now since he's pretty much lost all of his steam, but if if Layla's ass gets more TV time, I'm all for it.

Layla is better because she's way hotter. Summer Rae looks like an alien with an eating disorder.

h97YS91.gif

B9igc9e.gif

CX7TRwJ.gif

IIyLIL0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo