• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lashley: Face or Heel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie Lips

Occasional Pre-Show
Okay. So, so far we have seen Lashley twice, and both times Angle has applauded him. Now, Angle being the main heel of the company, it would make sense that Lashley would be a heel, but I personally cannot see him in that role. So, my question to the people is:
Will Lashley be a face or a heel in TNA?

This is an interesting question because in real life Lashley, Booker, and Angle are all good friends. In fact, this website has reported that Booker and Angle have been pushing for TNA to sign Lashley for quite some time and so for him to be a heel would make sense as a thanks to Angle and Booker for all they did to get him in TNA. However, Lashley was a face, and a good one, in WWE and so I don't know how a heel persona will work with him. I don't think he's accomplished enough to be an MEM member and doesn't know TNA well enough to be FrontLine member (if there is a FrontLine anymore) so look for Lashley in the meantime to be a Samoa Joe-type...a face that's a loose cannon with no friends and on his own.

I'd like to see Lashley as a face so he can feud with Kurt Angle. I hope he runs roughshod over everyone in TNA.

heel. he has the persona to make a badass heel. he'ld fit in good w the MEM, because hes not a good talker, he could be the muscle and back up angle and bookers great mic skills b like said above, running roughshod over the competition. He'ld be the muscle steiner and nash cant, because theyre old and immobile. He'ld fit perfect there.

He has got to be a heel in the beginning just because he will most likely be part of the mafia. But I can see him winning the title off of foley or aj or whoever has it 6 months down the line and then kurt can turn on him and lashley can become a face that way

What's the match people want to see the most? I'm guessing Angle/Lashley. When Angle came to TNA what was the match people wanted to see? Angle/Joe. Instead of waiting they jumped into a three PPV series immediately. I see something fairly similar happening. Angle wants Lashley to join the group. He does but swerves the Mafia and attacks them. Angle/Lashley will headline Slammiversary. So Lashley will be a face.

Mind you, we're talking about Bobby Lashley who doesn't have a clue what emotions or charisma are so it wouldn't matter if he was a face or heel. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

what should happen he should be a heel and join the MEM

what will happen, angles' clapping means that of course angle will come out and say hes in the MEM and Lashley will swerve him and join all the faces so there can be 30 faces vs the 5 heels of the MEM

I would guess he'll be a face soon enough. He doesn't have the personality to be a heel and wouldn't bring in anywhere near as much money.

I think the feud I'd like to see Lashley in more than with Angle is with Samoa Joe. I think with Joe's nation of violence gimmick he could possibly be turn heel without joining the Mafia and have Lashley be the face fighting him.

I don't know if very many people are aware of his developemental career, but in OVW Lashley was in fact a heel, and a very convincing one at that! As far as the TNA aspect is concerned, I have a feeling he'll start off working heel, and slowly fade into facedom, much like a few others are stating. He's got the physique to pull it off, and he could use the other Mafia members as a mouthpiece. Also, regarding a possible feud, I think he and Rhyno would be intriguing, and it would give Rhyno something to do.

Lashley might've been a face in wwe but he has the look to be a good working heel. i think tna should try him as a heel first and see what happens...maybe have angle turn on him in the future for a good feud

Significant new signings should always start off as faces. I thought TNA knew that. Christian, Angle, Sting, Booker T, um, Test - they all started out as faces. I don't know why TNA are trying to confuse me with this shit.

It'll probably turn out that Kurt was just impressed by a black man in a suit and that the announcers didn't sell the angle properly.

Has it been confirmed that hes staying? I mean... ive been hearing that Lashley is going MMA and fighting Bob Sapp in June.

Has it been confirmed that hes staying? I mean... ive been hearing that Lashley is going MMA and fighting Bob Sapp in June.

TNA's letting him do both, at the moment. Jeff thinks it'll give the company a rub. However, Dana White said he's not lookin' at Lashley right now, as he's trying to stay away from wrestling.

Lashley is coming in the company as a big name signing, So he will be like any other "big" name. He will come into the company as a face. Like Christain did, Like Angle, Like Booker T, Like Sting.

It would make sense, but NOT to place him into the main event mafia he hasnt been solidified in pro wrestling enough for that, i think even regular fans would get confused as to why he is 'good enough' to be there. Perhaps he can be an 'enforcer' or 'outside consultant' for the mafia trying to 'get made'

This depends on Lashleys type of heel, becuase he cant speek good on a mic at all. If he is a badass type goldberg heel (yes i noh goldberg wasnt a heel but his type of charcter) then it could get over. Kinda just the power n muscle to MEM and he can eb there hitman type.

As for a face, he was a decent face but once again he cant really speak. So its kinda 50/50, id like him to be a heel just to see how good he can truely be.

I just want to say that ive read a lot of people talking bad about lashley. saying he never had any great matches and etc.

watch lashley vs cena at great american bash 07
i dont like cena at all but those two were amazing there.

i cant wait to see lashley vs angle or joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back