6-Man Ladder match for the WWE United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) vs Sami Zayn vs Neville vs Sheamus vs Samoa Joe vs Dolph Ziggler

Divas match

Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Rey Mysterio(c) vs Alberto Del Rio

Tables match
Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

Singles match
Kane (w/ Demon Club) vs Braun Strowman (w/ Wyatt Family)

Chairs match - If Ambrose wins, he gets a World Championship rematch
Dean Ambrose vs Triple H

Tables, Ladders & Chairs match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Owens(c) vs John Cena​

*MATCH ENDING CHANGE AT SURVIVOR SERIES*
No Joe interference, Triple H costs Ambrose the belt, after hitting Ambrose with a sledgehammer. Owens superkicks Cena and pins Ambrose.

6-Man Ladder match for the US Championship

This match is announced after Survivor Series. Dolph Ziggler calls himself the best american wrestler, but Styles disagrees. Ziggler asks Styles to prove it, and challenges Styles in a ladder match at TLC. Styles says that he will accept any challenge and will make Ziggler realize what a true wrestler looks like. Zayn and Neville interrupt Ziggler. They say that Ziggler was on the losing side at Survivor Series. Ziggler says that he has nothing to do with those morons. Sheamus comes out to confront Ziggler after that statement. Zayn and Neville start brawiling with Ziggler and Sheamus. Joe attacks Styles from behind and hits the musclebuster.

The match is announced on Smackdown. Qualifing matches take place. Sheamus def. Cesaro, Ziggler def. Tyson Kidd, Zayn def. Rusev, Neville def. Barrett and Joe def. Ryback. Daniel Bryan makes this match official. Big brawls enrupt during the build-up and the main story of this match is the closing chapter of the Styles and Joe rivlary. Joe takes shots at Cena and says that Styles never defeated him clean at Survivor Series.
Styles wrestles in some awesome matches against Neville and Zayn. Sheamus and Ziggler also get in miny feud with the LON involved.
Joe gets in a gimmick where he constantly beats up referees. Styles and Joe have the most heated brawls. Neither of these two men will leave TLC the same.

Shawn+Michaels+vs+Razor+Ramon.jpg

Ladder matches have defined WWE's history and have shortened careers

Rey vs Del Rio

Del Rio issues his rematch against Mysterio. Mysteio is back and is kicking ass. Reports all around the internet indicate that this Mysterio's farwell title reign. During his reign, Mysterio delivers incredible matches against Rusev and Barrett.

Kane vs Strowman

After the match at Survivor Series, Bray Wyatt challenges the monster of the Demon Club, Kane, to take on the monster of the Wyatt Family, Braun Strowman. Kane accepts the challenge. Kane and the Demon Club dominate the build-up to the match. Kane even sets Strowman on fire, on the last RAW before TLC. The war between Demons and InHumans has begun.

Reigns vs Rollins

The third match in the series. Reigns says that he would have defeated Rollins had it not been for The Rock giving him a Rock Bottom. Reigns continues to go after Rollins. The two will end this in a Tables match at TLC.

The-Wyatt-Family-1.jpg

This is Bray Wyatt's era

Triple H vs Dean Ambrose

Triple H cuts a promo on RAW. He says that last night that s.o.b. The Rock, stuck his nose into his bussiness. Triple H says that this show still belongs to him and he will do whatever the hell he wants. He cost Dean Ambrose the title because he felt like it. He doesn't want Dean in the top, he doesn't want Rollins in the top and he will take them out, one by one. He says that as long as he's around, Dean Ambrose will never ever be the World Champion again. Triple H says that he has busted his ass to get to the level he was, but they had to take it all away from him. HHH says no, this won't end with him losing.
Dean Ambrose cuts him out. Dean is drink a cola. Dean enters the ring seeming all relaxed and chill and drinks some cola and then goes after Hunter like crazy. Dean takes the fight to Triple H. Dean then challenges HHH to a match at TLC. Triple H accepts, but Dean will have to put something on the line. If Dean loses, he will never ever have another title opportunity, again.
Daniel Bryan makes the match, official. However he says, if Dean wins, then he has another title shot at the WWE Championship.

During an interview with Michael Cole, HHH also underestimates Dean Ambrose and calls him worse than a C player, worse than Daniel Bryan. He says that he found Dean wrestling in junkyards and decided to give him a career, but Dean never showed him any kind of gratitude for that. He says that Dean fell of after the Shield break-up. He lost to Rollins and Reigns and could never quite become the man, he could never hold the WWE Championship for more than a month. HHH calls Dean a junkyard wrestler that used the success of others as his stepping stone. He says that now that Dean is on his own, HHH will break that stone and will send Ambrose back to the junkyard he came from.

The following weeks we get segment and promos between the two men. Triple H is back to his Cerebral Assassin form, with the jeans and the leather jacket. Dean talks about how the Shield used to whoop HHH's ass all over the place, HHH talks about Ambrose's two brothers betraying him. Ambrose says that HHH made this personal and Dean will get personal with Triple H at TLC.
On Smackdown, HHH is seen blackmailing Renee Young, Dean Ambrose's real life girlfriend, in what it seems to be a sexual intercourse. HHH says that Renee will have to do something for him, if she wants Dean to keep her job.

Two weeks before TLC, Stephanie McMahon makes her TV return and fires Renee Young from the company for "sexualy harrashing her employer". On this RAW, Stephanie makes personal insults against Dean and his family which makes Dean to come out and confront Stephanie. Stephanie slaps Dean and says that she is untouchable and Dean makes a move to hit her but backs out. That's when HHH hits Dean from behind and the proceeds to beat him up abd pedigree him on a chair. Triple H says to Dean that Renee told him that Dean never was the kind of man Triple H was that night.

The week before TLC, Dean takes the fight to HHH. He says that now he's also fighting of Renee Young and he will not the Authority's bullying to pass. Dean brawls with Hunter and then proceeds to give Triple H a Dirty Deeds through the announcer's table.

CbYGhqoXIAMw5v9.jpg

Kevin Owens(c) vs John Cena

Cena says that Owens still hasn't proven anything as a WWE Champion. He calls Owens in a phony champ. Daniel Bryan makes the main event of TLC official: Kevin Owens vs John Cena in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match.

During the build-up, Cena remembers how he defeated a fellow Canadian in a TLC match to win the WWE Championship. Cena says however that that fellow Canadian is a legend of the TLC matches. Owens spits in Cena's face and hits with with the belt.

The week before TLC, Cena and Owens fight. The fight continues on top of a ladder. There, Cena AAs Owens from the top of the ladder onto tables.

MN6C1J2rKhFGofIoc3k67K1WGDMHhQp1KtkWG3mXLcASZ8OtztSdig9TZAU6VxSfwoLHyseXDsLQskQ1ME1fVj1X-w=w426-h240-n

~TLC 2016: Results~

Announcement: "WWE live from Madison Square Garden II" comes in two weeks from now!

1) AJ Styles(c) def. Sami Zayn vs Neville vs Sheamus vs Samoa Joe vs Dolph Ziggler [6-Man Ladder match for the WWE United States Championship]

2) Divas match

3) Rey Mysterio(c) def. Alberto Del Rio [Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship]

4) Roman Reigns def. Seth Rollins [Tables match]
Reigns spears Rollins through a table.

5) Braun Strowman (w/ Wyatt Family) def. Kane (w/ Demon Club) [Singles match]
Squash.

6) Dean Ambrose def. Triple H [Chairs match - If Ambrose wins, he gets a World Championship rematch and Renee Young is hired back; If HHH wins, Ambrose never gets another World Championship opportunity]
Ambrose completely destroys the Game in this match with vicious chair shots. HHH is bleeding after a chair shot to the head. Ambrose Dirty Deeds HHH onto a bunch of chairs to win.

7) Kevin Owens(c) def. John Cena [Tables, Ladders & Chairs match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
Samoa Joe interferes and has a staredown with Cena. After that, Joe hits Cena with a musclebuster. The match continues. Owens wins after powerbombing Cena from the top of ladders onto 2 tables.

7c4914bdb22711150766afd0c6785de2781da08e_hq.jpg

~WWE Live from Madison Square Garden II~

wwe-msg-live-2015.png

Presented by The Rock

*Pre Show*

Tag Team Championship match

*Main Show*

Rey Mysterio(c) vs Neville

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) vs Sami Zayn

Singles match
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Sheamus (w/ The League of Nations)

*Piper's pit segment with John Cena and Samoa Joe*

Steel Cage match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Owens(c) vs Dean Ambrose​

Divas match

2/3 Falls match w/ Daniel Bryan as the special guest referee
Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

3-on-3 Tag Team match
Sting, Undertaker & Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt, Chris Jericho & Randy Orton​

~WWE Live from Madison Square Garden II: Results~

The Road To Wrestlemania, begins tonight!

#) New Day retains [Tag Team Championship match]

1) Rey Mysterio(c) def. Neville [Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship]

2) AJ Styles(c) def. Sami Zayn [Singles match for the WWE United States Championship]

3) Brock Lesnar def. Sheamus [Singles match]

Edge hosts a Pipper's Pit segment in tribute to Roddy Piper and MSG. Joe tires to place Edge in the Clutch, but Cena makes the save.

4) Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens(c) [Steel Cage match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
*NEW Champion!!!*
Dean wins after an elbow drop from the top of the cell to create his MSG moment!

5) Divas match

6) Roman Reigns def. Seth Rollins [2/3 Falls match w/ Daniel Bryan as the special guest referee]
The Rock appears and Rock Bottoms Reigns in the third fall, despite Bryan's attempts at stoping him. This makes Bryan disqualify Rollins and Reigns wins the final fall 2-1.

7) Sting, Undertaker & Finn Balor def. Bray Wyatt, Chris Jericho & Randy Orton [3-on-3 Tag Team match]
Great moment with Sting and The Undertaker in MSG. Finn Balor also gets the torch.

sting-the-undertaker-wresltemania--600x300.jpg

After the match, Sting comes face to face with the Deadman at Madison Square Garden. Sting points at the Wrestlemania sign with his bat and Undertaker taunts him. Then they shake hands and Undertaker leaves and then while on the ramp, he rolls back his eyes and Sting goes "WHOO" in the ring, to drive the crowd crazy.

~Royal Rumble 2017~

11.jpg

*Main Show*

Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Rey Mysterio(c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Divas match

Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) vs Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman)

30-Man Royal Rumble match

Rey vs Ziggler

Ziggler becomes the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship. Ziggler still calls himself the best american wrestler and the show-off. Ziggler talks about how he and Mysterio stole the show 7.5 years ago in a match for the Intercontinental Championship. Ziggler says that night he almost had Rey defeated for the title. Then he goes on to say that a lot of time has passed since then. He bacame a US Champ, IC Champ, won MITB and became a 2-time World Champion. All Mysterio did during that time was getting old and slow while Ziggler was getting more experienced and better, every single day. He says that Rey should retire and go back to Mexico and if he does not do it by himself, he will make him do it. Rey answers by giving Dolph a 619.

The build-up continues with various matches between the two and attacks from Dolph onto Rey.

Royal Rumble match

The main feuds of the Rumble are Cena vs Joe, Rollins vs Reigns/HHH and Demon Club vs Wyatt Family. Samoa Joe blames John Cena for stepping his nose in his bussiness and says that Cena is the reason he couldn't become US Champion when he had AJ Styles at his weakest.
HHH and Reigns downplay Rollins and call Rollins a B+ player. Triple H says that he's tired of watching Ambrose parading in the main event scene, that's why he's also entering the Royal Rumble. He says that it will get down to him and Reigns and that's where we will learn, if Reigns is indeed the man. However he says Rollins has zero chances of winning.
The Demon Club has gone in an all out war against the Wyatt Family. Various vigennetes and mid games occur. Bray says that he will shock the world in the Royal Rumble, however Balor says that he will have to pass over his dead body, as he will not let Bray take the world into darkness.

B0M8JO3CUAAKucq.jpg

Ambrose(c) vs Lesnar

Dean Ambrose is standing as the NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion! Dean talks about finally making it to the top, finally being able to be the World Champion on his own account.
Paul Heyman's music hits. Heyman congratulates Dean Ambrose. However he says that Dean's championship reign will be short-lived, because the beast, has come back to take back what is his: The WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Brock Lesnar enters the ring and goes face to face with Ambrose.
Owens' music hits. Owens enters the ring and says that he wants a rematch.
After some chit-chat, Ambrose strikes Owens and takes him down with a Dirty Deeds only to find himself getting F5ed by Brock Lesnar.

Next week Paul Heyman talks about Dean Ambrose. He calls Ambrose passionate, athletic, a complete plackage. He says that Dean reminds him of his former client, CM Punk in his attitude, but like Punk, Dean will fall to the hands of the Beast.
Mainwhile Dean Ambrose calls out Brock Lesnar. He cuts a promo: "I first find myself winning this belt, 1.5 year ago at Survivor Series. But then, my brother Roman Reigns was put against me and I lost. I'm back at the end of the line. I pass the line and we reach Summerslam, where I defeat Sheamus to win my second WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Then, I have to overcome the biggest challenge in my life, the Elimination Chamber and I did overcome it, but however, luck was laughing with me, as Kevin Owens comes out and beats my ass. And I'm back at the bottom of the pit. And this time I crawl and I come back at the top and finally defeat Kevin Owens and become a champion again. And this time, I find myself against the Beast. But I will tell you something Lesnar. This time, I will not lose, no, I won't fall to the pit again. This time, I'm gonna win, and I'll go to the main event of Wrestlemania and if I don't, I'll leave my last breath to this ring."
And that's when Ambrose punches Lesnar right in the face and the two start brawling, only for Lesnar to decimate Ambrose. Kevin Owens comes out and attacks both men, but Lesnar F5s him and takes him out of the ring. Ambrose gets up and takes the fight to Lesnar. Lesnar takes him down with an F5. Dean again stands up and challenges Lesnar to bring it. Lesnar once again goes for an F5. Dean is still moving and Brock then F5s him through the announcer's table.

On Smackdown, Kevin Owens challenges Dean Ambrose to a rematch. On RAW, Last Man Standing match. Winner becomes champion and faces Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. Mainwhile Kevin and Heyman have a promo war.

On RAW, Dean defeats Owens in a brutal match. Post-match, Ambrose says that he respects Lesnar as a performer but that won't stop him from kicking his ass. He promises to take down Lesnar, no matter what.

The week before the Royal Rumble, Dean attacks Lesnar head on. Lesnar hs the upper hand at the begining, but then Dean turns the tables after hitting Lesnar with the monitor. Lesnar is bleeding. Dean takes out Lesnar and hits a Dirty Deeds on him in the ring and throws him out! Lesnar is stunned! Dean Ambrose is on fire in the ring. Dean holds the WWE Championship over his head, as Lesnar looks furious at him and smiles, citing that Ambrose is indeed a worthy opponent.

012_RAW_02012016dg_0147.jpg

Ambrose is too crazy to be afraid of Lesnar

~Royal Rumble 2017: Results~

1) New Day retains [Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship]

2) Rey Mysterio(c) def. Dolph Ziggler [Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship]

3) Divas match

4) Dean Ambrose(c) def. Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) [Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
This match is an-out brawl between the two wrestlers. Dean gets F5'd on the barricade. Ambrose does an an elbow drop on Lesnar while he's on the table. Crazy match. The ref gets taken out. In the final moments, Kevin Owens runs in! He hits Lesnar with a chair! Then he turns his attention on Ambrose. Ambrose ducks an hits back a clothesline. He picks the chair and takes out Owens! He then hits a Dirty Deeds on Lesnar onto the chair! He throws the chair out of the ring, wakes up the ref. 1-2-3, he wins!
Owens leaves scared as shit, while Lesnar is seen heading back full in fury, as Ambrose celebrates in the ring, having defeated the beast.

5) Seth Rollins won by last eliminating Roman Reigns [30-Man Royal Rumble match]
Surprise entrants: The Rock, Triple H, Chris Jericho, RVD
Notable Eliminations: Bray Wyatt eliminated by Finn Balor, AJ Styles eliminated by Triple H, AJ Styles eliminated Samoa Joe, Joe eliminated Cena, Reigns eliminated Balor, Owens eliminated Zayn, Styles eliminated Owens, Rollins eliminated Triple H, The Rock eliminated Orton and Strowman and Y2J, Reigns elimated The Rock
Final 6: Rock, Triple H, Reigns, Rollins, Styles and Orton
Longest time: AJ Styles, entering at #3
First two: Zayn and Owens
#30: The Rock
Moments: Triple H and Rock brawl, Cena and Rock staredown and brawl, Lesnar beats the crap out of Owens, Rock eliminating Jericho, Reigns and Rollins final two after eliminating Rock and Triple H respectviely

gWeUaIzVUsk.jpg

~Fastlane 2017~

wwe-fastlane-1-450x270.jpg

The Rock will be in the building

*Pre Show*

Rey Mysterio(c) vs Sheamus

*Main Card*

Triple Threat Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
The New Day(c) vs The Ascension vs Luke Harper & Eric Rowan

Wrestlemania Tournament Finals - Winner gets a shot at either the IC or the US title
Kalisto vs Alberto Del Rio

AJ Styles(c) (w/ Finn Balor) vs Bray Wyatt (w/ Randy Orton)

Extreme Rules - Falls Count Anywhere match
Paul Heyman vs Kevin Owens

Divas match

Throw-in the Towel match
Samoa Joe (w/ Brie Bella) vs John Cena (w/ Nikki Bella)

Triple H contract signing for taking full control of the WWE

Steel Cage match - Pinfalls and Submissions only - Winner faces Dean Ambrose for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XXXIII
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar​

Tournament Final

Daniel Bryan said on RAW: "Why is there an event like Royal Rumble, to determine the #1 contender for the World Championship and not an event to determine the #1 contender for the other championships? So I present to you the Wrestlemania tournament, where the winner gets t a chance to face either the IC champion or the US champion, at Wrestlemania!"

Kalisto reaches the semi-finals and defeats Dolph Ziggler, while Alberto Del Rio defeats Sin Cara to go the final.

Styles(c) vs Bray Wyatt

Styles is given some time off to spend with his family for the weekend of Fast Lane. However the Wyatts are spreading fear all over the locker room.

Tension is high between the Demon Club and the Wyatt Family. It's an all out man hunt. The Wyatts, also including Orton, outnumber the Demon Club. It's RAW, the Wyatts are beating down Balor. Styles' music hits! Styles returns and even the numbers!

Styles and Balor share their common Bullet Club ideology. The say that they're in this together. Styles decided to leave his family and come rescue his friend. He wants to see the terror of Bray Wyatt end.
Bray Wyatt will not stand for this. Bray has Orton viciously attack Balor. This lures out Styles and the Wyatts take him out. Bray wants Styles at Fast Lane. Bray says that they will take everything he loves, starting from the US title.

wyatt.jpg

What is Bray Wyatt's sadistic mind thinking?

~Fastlane 2017~

*UPDATED*

wwe-fastlane-1-450x270.jpg

The Rock will be in the building

*Pre Show*

Rey Mysterio(c) vs Sheamus

*Main Card*

Triple Threat Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
The New Day(c) vs The Ascension vs Luke Harper & Eric Rowan

Wrestlemania Tournament Finals - Winner gets a shot at either the IC or the US title
Kalisto vs Alberto Del Rio

AJ Styles(c) (w/ Finn Balor) vs Bray Wyatt (w/ Randy Orton)

Ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) vs Kevin Owens

Divas match

Throw-in the Towel match
Samoa Joe (w/ Brie Bella) vs John Cena (w/ Nikki Bella)

Triple H contract signing for taking full control of the WWE

Steel Cage match - Pinfalls and Submissions only - Winner faces Dean Ambrose or Kevin Owens for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XXXIII
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar​

~RAW after Royal Rumble~

Triple H and Roman Reigns are in the ring. Triple H talks about Dean Ambrose first. Triple H says that there's no chance in hell that Ambrose is going to Wrestlemania as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He first says that last night Ambrose used a steel chair in a wrestling match, and not only that, but his opponent was also attacked by outside interference (Kevin Owens), which means that he's here to announce that last night, Dean Ambrose lost by disqualification.

Royal Rumble result
Brock Lesnar def. Dean Ambrose via DQ [Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]

Triple H says that he's going to announce the main event of Fast Lane at the end of the show.

Backstage Kevin Owens talks to Daniel Bryan about Brock Lesnar and the fact that he's dangerous. Bryan says WWE is dangerous. Then we see Owens talking with Triple H. Owens says that he deserves a rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Triple H agrees. He asks HHH to book it, but HHH says that he's not in control any more. He says that Owens has to take the situation in his own hands.

Dean Ambrose is in the ring, talking about how he overcame the beast. He also talks about how he shut Owens away. Owens cuts him out. Owens says that he wants a rematch. Dean replies by saying that Owens already had his chance. Owens challenges Ambrose to a one-on-one 2/3 falls non-title match tonight. If Owens wins he gets a shot at Dean Ambrose's WWE Championship at Fast Lane. If he loses, he says that we will never see hima again. Ambrose finds the deal intriguing and agrees! It's Owens vs Ambrose, 2/3 falls, tonight.

Main event time: Kevin Owens defeats Dean Ambrose 2-0 with the help of the League! Post match, Roman Reigns comes out and attacks Ambrose. He and Owens start beating down Ambrose! Seth Rollins comes out and makes the save! Triple H's music cuts them off.

Triple H says that the one part of the two main events of Fast Lane will be Kevin Owens vs Dean Ambrose for the World Heavyweight Championship!
Then he says that the second main event of Fast Lane will be: The runner-up to the Royal Rumble, Roman Reigns vs the man who defeated the world champion last night, Brock Lesnar. The winner of that match will meet the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania! (??). Rollins is confused. He says that Triple H has lost it.

HHH: "Seth, I hate to be the one to bring this to you, but I had a talk with our lawers. You've been using the Curb Stop non-stop ever since you came back from your injury this past summer. As you now, that move is banned from the World Wrestling Entertainment for being extremely dangerous. Seth, I'm here to announce that you've been suspended for 90 days. You, won't be going to the main event of Wrestlemania this year."

Raw ends with everyone in shock..

triple-h-wwe-raw-1430026171.jpg

Triple H might not be in creative control, but he's still the COO of this company.

Cena vs Joe I

On RAW after the Royal Rumble, Cena and Joe get in a heated arguement. Joe says that it's Cena's fault that he didn't become the US Champion. He says that Cena is viewed as a wrestling god around here, but all he is is a big bad joke. He says he can beat Cena any day of the week. Cena challenges gim to bring it. Joe says that he's the best submission wrestler alive and can make anybody tap. Even Cena. Then Joe challenges Cena to a match at Fast Lane.. a classic "Throw in the Towel" match! Cena accepts Joe's challenge.
At Smackdown, Joe defeats Jack Swagger by submission to send his message to Cena, while Ziggler is at ringside watching.

RAW next week opens with Daniel Bryan. Bryan talks about the current situation in the WWE. Bryan's interrupted by Joe. Joe says that all he's heard the 3 years, was people talking about Daniel Bryan, "the best technical wrestler" of the past decade. Joe laughs and calls Bryan a biggest joke than Cena. Bryan talks back at Joe and the segment ends with Bryan doing the Yes! chant when he asks fans if they want to see Joe get his ass kicked by Cena.
Mainwhile, it's Cena vs Ziggler. Cena wins via submission to also send his message to Samoa Joe.
On the last segment of RAW, Samoa Joe attacks Bryan in the parking lot, puts his head between the car and its door and hits him in the neck many times with the door. He leaves Bryan lying as he leaves.
On Smackdown, Cena is devastated. He calls Joe out to fight, but instead Ziggler comes out. Cena AAs Ziggler and beats him down to take out his frustation. Later that night, Brie Bella has returned and wants to give an update on Bryan's health. Joe interrupts her and tries to harm her, but Cena comes out and he and Joe fight all over the place, with Cena winning the brawl after an AA on Joe through the announcer's table.

On RAW, Brie asks Cena to have her in his corner. She says she wants to see first hand him beating Joe at Fast Lane. Joe later picks Ziggler.
On Smackdown, we get Cena and Neville vs Joe and Ziggler. The faces win the match. Backstage Joe confronts Brie and asks her if he she wants Joe to pay a visit to Bryan at the hospital.

On RAW it's Cena (w/ Brie) vs Ziggler (w/ Joe) submission match. Cena wins, but is attacked by Joe post match. Joe puts Cena in the Clutch. Ziggler and Joe ask Brie to throw in the towel. Brie says No!No!No! Joe is furious and goes after Brie. Joe has Brie in the corner, when Cena comes from behind and takes down Joe and puts him in the STF. Brie then slaps Ziggler and throws the towel while Joe is in the STF. She says that her family never quits and leaves like a boss.
WWE.com reports that Dolph Ziggler went to Bryan's hospital room and the two brawled. Bryan took out Ziggler, however this worsened his condition. Footage airs on Smackdown and on WWE.com.

*UPDATE*: It's Joe (w/ Ziggler) vs Cena (w/ Brie) at Fast Lane

bryan-brie.jpg

Ambrose(c) vs Owens and Reigns vs Lesnar

On Smackdown after RAW, we learn that the League of Nations has a new member, Kevin Owens! Together they shall take down Ambrose and Lesnar, the two men who made their lives miserable.
Mainwhile, Vince McMahon makes his return. He confronts the current situation in the company, which finds the Royal Rumble winner, suspended. Vince says that cannot happen, by Wrestlemania time. Stephanie cuts him off, the two talk about suing and lawers and how WWE will have problems if Rollins is not punished. Vince says, that he won't have the legacy of Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble devauled like that. He fines Rollins but lifts the suspension!
As Smackdown ends though, ambulance sirens are heard. As the camera gets there, we see a broken car window and a man that gets carried out in a strecther.. That man, is Seth Rollins.

On RAW, Triple H says that after the unfortunate event last week, the main event of Fast Lane is still on: Reigns vs Lesnar.
Vince McMahon cuts him out. The two confront each other and go head-to-head about some differnces in their decisions. Stephanie is worried about their relationship, but Vince says that they "have it". Vince tells Triple H that ever since he lost at Survivor Series and at Summerslam, he's been going berserk. He has lost it. Vince says that he worries about him and what he might do. Like father to son.
HHH tells Vince that he will look himself into the Seth Rollins situation, but Vince says no. Vince says that he has hired a special investigator to look into it: Paul Heyman! Heyman reveals the suspects: Ambrose, Reigns and Triple H are the prime suspects. He says that he has his way of getting under their skin and he will find out who did it.
Reigns comes out to confront Heyman. Before he leaves, Heyman says: "Oh and Roman, I forgot to tell you about the stipulation Daniel Bryan told be about for Fastlane. It's going to be Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar, in a Pinfalls and Submissions only Steel Cage match, no escape! Reigns is furious and yells while HHH controls him.
On Smackdown, Ambrose tells to Owens that all this begun when the two of them won the two Ladder matches at Money In The Bank. That's when this rivalry begun, with ladders, so it has to end with the ladders. So at Fast Lane, it's going to be, a Ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship! Dean is attacked by the LON. Dean vs LON (w.o. Owens) later tonight. LON wins and beat up Ambrose afterwards.

RAW, it's announced that Brock Lesnar will wrestle for the first time on RAW in 15 years, as the main event will be Ambrose and Owens vs Brock and Reigns!
On RAW, the beast is here. Paul Heyman is talking about Fast Lane alongside Brock Lesnar. Kevin Owens interrupts them. Owens talks about how Lesnar cost him the Rumble and Lesnar gets into Owens' face an says to him "what's you gonna do?". Heyman responds that now Brock and Owens are even. After all Kevin cost Brock the title, two weeks ago. Owens says that he's goning to meet Lesnar at the main event of Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship. Heyman says that he knows that Brock is going to the main event, but he thinks that it will be Ambrose vs Lesnar and not Owens vs Lesnar. Reigs interrupts them. Reigns also talks about going to Wrestlemania. Dean Ambrose comes out last and says that everyone is forgeting the most important man in the equation, the current defending WWE Champion Dean Ambrose.
With all four men in the ring now. Some heated words are echanged. They talk about the match tonight. Lesnar and Reigns don't go together so well, as both men want to take matters into their own hands. Ambrose says that he knows that he and Owens have history, but tonight it's about getting the job done. Owens and Ambrose however start arguing, since Owens is a douche. Ambrose goes after Owens! Ambrose beats up Owens, only for both men to get suplexed around by Lesnar. Reigns leaves the ring while this is going on. Lesnar destroys both of them. As Lesnar stands tall, Reigns comes and spears Brock out of nowhere!
At the main event, the match ends in a no-contest, after the two sides argue again, this time, RAW closes with Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns standing tall, after they lay out everyone with a steel chair each. Lesnar took the most chair shots.
Backstage, HHH is the prime suspect for taking out Seth Rollins as Heyman infroms Vince McMahon. Vince tells to Hunter that next week, there will be a job evaluation for him, regarding his future as COO.
On Smackdown, it's Ambrose vs the LON again, this time, gauntlet match and no DQs! Ambrose wins, but Owens takes advantage of an exhausted Ambrose and beats him up.

RAW before Fast Lane.
Ambrose finally gets back at Owens and kicks his ass. If the LON interferes on Sunday, Owens will be fired as informed by Daniel Bryan who is live from the hospital.
HHH's job evaluation. Vince informs HHH and Stephanie that the board has voted "no confidence" in Triple H. HHH seems sad and upset. Vince says that Shane McMahon will be taking over from now on. HHH is about to leave the ring, however he turns back and beats the crap out of his own father! HHH brutally assaults Vince! HHH is insulting Vince for stealing his job from him. Stephanie is begging Triple H to stop. HHH continues the beating! Stephanie grabs a steel chair. HHH turns to her and take the steel chair from her and pushes her back. HHH beats down Vince with the chair! Triple H picks up the mic and calls the board members to appear and fire him to his face, this Sunday!
Reigns and Lesnar are locked in a steel cage. Lesnar destoys Reigns inside it and Reings barely escapes from the door. The commentators say that Reigns was able to escpare now, but there will be no escpape this Sunday. How will Reigns survive?

brocklesnar-e1277837951783-500x250.jpg

"My client became famous fighting inside cages, while he was in UFC.
He's undefeated in Steel Cage matches and Hell In A Cell matches.
Roman Reigns, you're locked in a cage with a Beast and nowhere to run.
You only have two options: Fight or Die." -Paul Heyman

~Fastlane 2017: Results~

#) Rey Mysterio(c) def. Sheamus [Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship]

1) The New Day(c) def. The Ascension and Luke Harper & Eric Rowan [Triple Threat Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship]

2) Kalisto def. Alberto Del Rio [Wrestlemania Tournament Finals - Winner gets a shot at either the IC or the US title]

3) AJ Syles(c) (w/ Finn Balor) def. Bray Wyatt (w/ Randy Orton) [Singles match for the WWE United States Championship]
After the match, Bray picks up the mic and says "You really think I'm here to be a champion or that you're here to defend this title?" And on the titantron we see the rest of the Wyatts heading to a house. The Wyatts invade the house and it's revealed that it's AJ Styles' house! They scare AJ's wife and children and trash the house. The Wyatts throw gasoline to the house and light a fire! Styles is screaming in the ring. Orton takes advantage of the distracted Styles and attacks him from behind and gives an RKO! Bray take out Balor and Orton and Wyatt leave the ring laughing.

4) Samoa Joe (w/ Dolph Ziggler) def. John Cena (w/ Brie Bella) [Throw-in the Towel match]
After a gruelling match, Joe locks in the clutch. Joe keeps the clutch for a long time on Cena. Brie doesn't know what to do. Cena tells her not to give up. Ziggler goes to Brie and tells her that if Joe loses tonight, Bryan is a dead man. Think if Daniel Bryan he says. Brie is crying. Fans chant No!No!No! if they're normal or Yes!Yes!Yes! if they're a smarky crowd. Brie gives in and throws the towel and leaves the ring crying as Joe is declared the winner and Cena can barely breath.

5) Divas match

6) Dean Ambrose(c) def. Kevin Owens [Ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
Ambrose wins ending this saga of Owens vs Ambrose. Ambrose is going to Wrestlemania.

Triple H is in the ring with Stephanie McMahon and the members of the board. Triple H talks about bussiness and how Vince McMahon is "unable to take action". There is nobody left to lead WWE now and that's why he's here to take full control of the company going forward. The Rock cuts him out! The Rock goes to the ring, cuts his electifying promo, talking about Triple H. The Rock says there's no contract signing tonight and goes after Triple H! He and The Rock brawl and Rock ends with a Rock Bottom on Triple H! He tears up the contracts and leave.

7) Roman Reigns def. Brock Lesnar [Steel Cage match - Pinfalls and Submissions only - Winner faces Dean Ambrose or Kevin Owens for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XXXIII]
The match is brutal and Roman is bleeding. Lesnar is dominant. Reigns takes some offense and tries to use the cell to his advantage, however it's not enough. Owens comes to the ring in the final moments. Owens gives Reigns a brass-knuckles! Reigns hits Lesnar with it in the jaw! He then hits 3 SM punches! Reigns pins Lesnar and goes to Wrestlemania!

tumblr_inline_o2r959sb731t1n3a4_500.png

~Wrestlemania 33~

WrestleManiaLogo2017.jpg

This year's Wrestlemania main show is 5 hours long.

*Pre Show*

5-Man Cruiserweight Open for the Cruiserwight Wrestlemania Cup
The 5 best cruiserwight wrestlers in the world

*Main Show*

Triple Threat match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Rey Mysterio(c) vs Kalisto vs Sin Cara

Singles match
Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

No Holds Barred Street Fight
Brock Lesnar (introduced by Paul Heyman) vs Kevin Owens (introduced by Chris Jericho)

Divas match for the WWE Divas Championship

AJ Styles(c) vs Randy Orton

Submission match w/ Daniel Bryan as the special guest referee
Samoa Joe vs John Cena

Career vs Career match
Sting vs The Undertaker

*Presenting the Hall of Fame Class of 2017*
Daniel Bryan is leading

Fatal-4-Way Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
The New Day [Big E & Kofi Kingston](c) (w/ Xavier Woods) vs The Usos [Jimmy & Jey Uso] vs The Brass Ring [Cesaro & Tyson Kidd] (w/ Natalya) vs The League of Nations [Sheamus & Alberto Del Rio] (w/ Rusev & Wade Barrett)

Singles match w/ "Stone Cold" Steve Austin as the special guest referee and Vince McMahon as an outside enforcer - Winner takes full control of the WWE
Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon) vs The Rock (w/ Shane McMahon)

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal IV

Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

~Survivor Series to Wrestlemania 33: Remastered Version~

Survivor Series
6) Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens(c) and John Cena [Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
*NEW Champion!!!*
Clean victory.

TLC
Kevin Owens def. John Cena [Chairs match]
Joe interference.

Dean Ambrose(c) def. Bubba Ray Duddley [TLC match]
Bubba's spotlight of glory. Feud resolves around Bubba finally becomng the World Champion. Bubba is presented as a Paul Heyman guy. Prelude to Ambrose vs Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.

MSG show
Stays as it is.

Royal Rumble
Stays as it is.

Fastlane
Dean Ambrose(c) def. Triple H [Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
Triple H does not want Rollins and Ambrose at the Wrestlemania main event. HHH suspends Rollins and the injury angle happens. HHH challenges Ambrose to a match at Fastlane. HHH still beats up Vince. The Rock costs Triple H the match.

Kevin Owens def. Paul Heyman (w/ Big Show) [Hardocre match]
The story here is that Owens wants revenge against Lesnar for attacking him at the Royal Rumble. However Lesnar does not pay attention to "small fry" like Owens, since he's busy with Reigns. Owens challenges Heyman to a match at Fastlane. Heyman accepts. Before Fastlane, Owens is attacked by Rhyno. Owens beats Rhyno in a Hardcore match at Smackdown. Before Fastlane, Big Show returns and attacks Kevin Owens. Kevin swears that he will beat each and every last one Paul Heyman guy until Wrestlemania.
Owens destroys Big Show in the match and beats down Heyman, only for Brock to make the save.

Roman Reigns def. Brock Lesnar [Steel Cage - Pinfalls & Submissions only]
Stays as it is.

The first version was a mess in the main event scene, so I decided to clean up a little.

Rey Mysterio(c) vs Sin Cara vs Kalisto​
Kalisto has defeated Alberto Del Rio in the tournament finals and now has the opportunity to chose wether he wants to fight for the IC title or the US title.
On RAW Kalisto says that during his teenage years he grew up watching an amzing luchador stealing the shows and doind incredible feats. A Mexican Icon in the lucha libre. So at Wrestlemania, he wants to face that man and beat him for the Intercontinental Champion. He's talking for none other than Rey Mysterio! Mysterio comes out and the two shake hands.

The following weeks, we get various tag team matches combinations between the Lucha Dragons and Rey Mysterio. However one day, after the Lucha Dragons have won their match, Sin Cara turns on his partner, Kalisto! Sin Cara attacks Kalisto and rips his mask off!

Sina Cara explains that he always was there for Kalisto in his difficult days, in the loses or the victories. But where was Kalisto when he got eliminated from the tournament? He calls Kalisto selfish and arroganr and says that he has been with this company longer than Kalisto, but he was never given a fair chance. He says it should be him vs Rey at Wrestlemania and not that punk mosquito, Kalisto.

The build-up continues with Kalisto trying to understand what is going on and why his partner is acting this way. Kalisto wants to make peace with his partner, Sin Cara. Mainwhile, Sin Cara wants to prove his point and challenges Kalisto to a match. Kalisto rejects at first. Sin Cara then takes the fight to Rey Mysterio. Kalisto, out of respect for Rey, who he wants nothing to do with this, accepts the match with Sin Cara. Sin Cara defeats Kalisto though. This turn the match at Wrestlemania into a Triple Threat.

Sin Cara now starts attacking both Mysterio and Kalisto and calls Mysterio a fake legend. He goes on to say that Sin Cara is a far bigger legend than Rey Mysterio. Sin Cara attacks Rey weekly. This leads to Kalisto to finally take a shot against his former teamate, on RAW before Wrestlemania. Kalisto says he will never forgive Sin Cara.

RiseToGreatnessMysteriovsSinCaravsKalisto.png

Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor

On RAW after Fastlane, we get a segment with the Demon Club and The Wyatt Family. Balor says that this joke with Bray Wyatt running wild is outdated. He challenges Bray Wyatt to a match at Wrestlemania, a match where the winner will become "justice". Bray Wyatts does nor accept the match and says that Balor can suffer. The Wyatts are in the ring and the Demon Club is on top of the ramp. Balor says that the Wyatt Family will feel his wrath leading up to Wrestlemania as the ten biblical plauges will fall upon them if Bray does not accept. Bray says that there's nothing that can stop him. [1] Balor then raises his hands in the air and the Wyatts are in for a bloodbath. Bray is laughing and says that "the circle is now complete". (Meaning that the first time the DC debuted, Bray once again found himself taking advantage of a bloodbath on Reigns to pick up the victory and now he's the one receiving it)

[2] On Smackdown, while in a match between the Ascension and Luke Harper and Eric Rowan, the Ascension drop a bucket full of frongs down on the two members of the Wyatt Family. Harper and Rowan, among with the crowd and the commentary team are in shock.

[3] On RAW, while backstage, Strowman finds out that some kind of lice has infected Harper, who collapses on his feet.

[4] On Smackdown, Kane and the Ascension fight the Wyatt Familt backstage, after their match. The DC leads the family to a place and drop them there. In this room, there are snakes in the ground, who seemingly bite Rowan. The Wyatt Family takes a run for it, but they find themselves in the wrath of Kane and the Ascension.

[5] On RAW, the Wyatts see that their sheep masks, seem different, as in more dark-y and kind of ill. Harper collapses after he puts on his mask, since he underestimated what was going on during the situation. Bray Wyatt is now starting to feel fear, against the Demon Club.

[6] On Smackdown, Eric Rowan finds boils in his body, which make him weaker. They seem to have come after the snake bite.

[7] On RAW, the Wyatt Family wants to confront the Demon Club. The Wyatts once again refuse the challenge for Wrestlemania. That's when fore emmits from the corners of the ring, and lighting strikes down upon them (Undertaker style). Bray Wyatt says that he will accept the match for Wrestlemania and offers no harm will come to the Demon Club. However later that night, Bray and Strowman tackle down the Ascension and beat the hell out of them. Bray delivers two Sister Abigails on them on the concrete.

[8] On Smackdown, Balor is furious for the fact that Bray Wyatt once again didn't keep his word. Balor is bringing hell to earth, as the Wyatts got attacked by Locusts. [9] As the Wyatts try to escape, Bray & Strowman are seperated by Harper and Rowan, who it seems like they were swallowed by darkness. Bray now knows what fear is.

[10] On RAW, 2 weeks before Wrestlemania. Bray is cutting a promo in the ring. However during the promo, two caskets are delivered to Bray Wyatt. As Bray goes to open the casket, Balor appears on top of the rafters. Bray opens the casket and sees Rowan and Harper in them. (The death of the first borns). Bray Wyatt gets down in his knees, all weakened, and says that's enough and accepts Balor's Wrestlemania challenge. But he wants his sons back. Balor says he can have them.
On Smackdown the DC attack Strowman and a match is set for RAW. No DQs.

On RAW, during the match a big brawl enrupts. The DC win the brawl and tackle down the giant, Strowman. Balor finishes him for the pin with a Coup de Grâce. Balor has now broke Bray Wyatt and is heading intro Wrestlemania riding in a momentum wave and Bray's fear. However still Bray walks away and Balor hasn't got his hands on him yet.
At Smackdown we get a 4-on-4 match which ends in a no contest, as Kane lights fire all around the ring and trap Bray in there with Balor. Balor and Bray brawl in the flaming ring, with Balor finally taking down Bray, days before the big event, of Wrestlemania!

sddefault.jpg

Owens vs Lesnar

Brock Lesnar has had enough with that stupid sob Owens. He has cost him the chance to be the WWE WH Champion two times, Owens is looking for trouble and he will get trouble.

So on RAW after Fastlane, Brock Lesnar is here and he wants Kevin Owens' ass. Lesnar is going after Owens and beats the hell out of him. Multiple F5s, chair shots, throws him at the ring post, brutal brawl back-n-forth, but Owens can't put down the beast. As Owens is laying there, Heyman goes over Owens and says "You wanted Brock Lesnar, you got him! Wrestlemania.. No Holds Barred Street Fight!"
On Smackdown we see a beat up Owens appear who says that he will take down every old school Paul Heyman guy and then cuts a promo on Lesnar and Heyman. Tommy Dreamer cuts him off! Dreamer challenges Owens to a match, but Owens says that he's not medically cleared to compete and leaves the ring. Later that night, Owens attacks Tommy Dreamer.

On RAW it's Dreamer vs Owens. Dreamer wins via DQ, after Owens lays him out with a steel chair. Owens says that he doesn't care about losing, because at Wrestlemania it's going to be a Street Fight, which means he can bring as many as weapons he wants. He then cuts a promo on Heyman and Owens tries to get at Heyman, but Dreamer from behind takes out Owens as Heyman escapes.
On SD, it's Owens vs Dreamer in a No DQs match. Owens wins by destroying Dreamer.

On RAW, Brock Lesnar is back. A heel attacks Brock Lesnar and then makes a run for it, which lures Lesnar away from Heyman at backstage. During there, Owens hits Lesnar from behind with a fire extinguisher in the back of the head. This of course takes Lesnar out, and Owens continues to hit him in the head and the body. The beast has been taken out. Heyman is standing shocked in the ring and Owens goes there to confront him as he also bring bodyguards with him, so that Heyman can't escpape. As Owens is going after Heyman, the Duddleys attack Owens and his bodyguards. The Duddleys take them out and Owens is left stunned.
At Smackdown, it's Owens vs Bubba Rey Duddley. Owens beats Devon and after the match he beats down the Duddleys with a steel chair.

On RAW, Owens says that he has taken out every Paul Heyman guy. The Duddleys appear and say that they're still standing here. The challenge Owens in a match. However, it's a 2-on-1 Handicap match. The Duddleys beat Owens, who once again goes berserk after the match and beats the crap out of them.
On Smackdown, it's a 2-on-1 Hadicap Tables Elimination match. Owens vs Duddleys. Owens eliminates both the Duddleys and wins.

On RAW, Owens finally gets his hands at Heyman and breaks his arm!

On RAW before Wrestlemania, Owens says that he's already has won the match at Wrestlemania, since Lesnar will be unable to compete. Owens says that he's the new beast. And that's when Brock Lesnar's music hits! Brock is seen wearing bandages around his head and waist. Lesnar is standing at the ramp and he tears off the bandages in his waist, he rips off the bandages in his head and stroms after Owens! A big brawl enrupts, one of the biggest we've seen in a long time, however Owens is smart and attacks Lesnar's waist and the back of his head. Owens gets the upper hand over Lesnar! Owens viciosly slams Lesnar's head to the annoucner's table 30 times, he slams him in the steel corner of the ring, he hits Lesnar with a bell, anything to take Lesnar out. Lesnar is bleeding. There's no Paul Heyman to help Lesnar. What will happen at Wrestlemania? What condition will Lesnar be in?

CYjCPvuWEAI_dEC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back