Kingdom Come Discussion: Eve Taylor vs. Celeste Crimson

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
In WZCW where a man vs. woman match is not uncommon we need to remember those who paved the way. Celeste Crimson was a woman who took on everyone. In her absence Eve Taylor stepped up to the plate and had a great run as Elite Openweight Champion. Now these two clash to finally prove who is simply the best!

This won't be the first time Echelon & I have faced each other, or been involved in a feud together. In fact, we have quite the storied history as RPers:

• Steven Kurtesy vs. Celeste Crimson
  • Steven Kurtesy & Celeste Crimson vs. Ty Burna & the Apostles of Chaos
  • Sandy Deserts & Celeste Crimson as Fairy Glitter Armageddon
  • Sandy Deserts vs. Celeste Crimson
  • Eve Taylor vs. Kagura Ohzora (multiple matches)

And now, Eve Taylor vs. Celeste Crimson in a dream match. The first and only match between these two characters. Despite facing Echelon so many times before, I'm going to enjoy this match as if it were the first and only time we were ever going to RP against each other. Ech has been a great opponent over the years.

--------------------

Sentiments out of the way, this is a big match for Eve Taylor. There hasn't really been a game-changing female character since the first (Celeste). I mean, there are other notable females around, but Eve has blown all of them out of the water, and I believe I can say that without being cocky or up myself. Facing the only other female megastar WZCW has in a one-on-one match at Kingdom Come, and beating the only other female megastar, is what I feel will get Eve Taylor to the next level. For Celeste, it is to maintain herself as the only true female competitor, and stay at the top of the mountain; she is the original, and there is a reason for her to be most feared.

The RP I've alluded to in the previous RP is going to be a challenge to make it the focus around Celeste being my opponent, but I'm excited and ready to throw down.

I'm really excited for this match because Falkon and Ech have taken control of the storyline. It's not something that happens often but this was a perfect storm for these two to get together and take this out of the hands of creative. It's been fun to watch this feud play out and seeing the segments sent in each week, not knowing what was coming (mainly because I could never find the outline Falkon sent to us right at the beginning of the feud). I think they've handle everything really well overall.

I would bet on Eve to win this match. I love me some Ech but this is Falkon's dream match and something he pushed for above all else. It's that drive from Falkon which makes me believe he's going to bring out one of the best RPs he has ever written. I'm sure Ech is going to bring it with the classic Celeste RP so it's not going to be easy but I've got Eve winning due to how much Falkon wanted this match.

As the person writing this match I can't wait to see the RPs and hope I can do this dream match justice.

And I'm sure that outline has changed Prophet. We've bounced ideas off each other and it should be fun. Falkon's on a major hot streak right now. In fact I haven't seen him this hot since his super run with Kurtesy where he won the world title, turned back the challenge of Ty Burna at KC, and was arguably the top RP'er in the fed. I was churning out top notch stuff at the time because we were allies. And I tend to work best when I have a consistent partner to play off. If it had been me and Celeste instead of Doug in the Crashin' Movement, that stable probably would have been the greatest thing ever considering the history I have with both Holmes and Kurtesy.

Falkon has shown to have consistency that I don't have, and his motivation will likely put him over as I haven't RPed Celeste in years. But I'll still give you Hell, buddy.

Another dream match. We will finally find out once and for all who the greatest female competitor in WZCW is. As I stated in the Battle Royal topic, it comes down to whether Ech places priority on Celeste or on Kagura. Writing two RP's in the same round is very tough and that difficulty only increases tenfold when you're writing for two different characters. I predict Eve takes the win for now, but Celeste is a legend so she should not be underestimated. Definitely looking forward to the RP's here from both handlers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back