Khali is Out!

Ringer

Occasional Pre-Show
Credit: Wrestling-Observer

Quote:
The story is all being tied together regarding WWE's decisions today. The shows were canceled because Vince McMahon made the call early in the day that Big Show will replace Great Khali on Sunday, against The Undertaker, in the Punjabi Prison match. Khali also has a diseased liver and is expected to be taken off the road.

I've read everywhere, and I can't find that.

If it's true, that's sad, but Big Show is a more formittable opponent. He's got more skill and more of a heel side. Khali had no character, Big Show taking on The Undertaker makes me wanna spend my money on that PPV.

Slightly better?, Show will make the match godly. Show is one of the best big men the WWE has ever seen. Show vs. Taker brings back an old feud and attracts fans. Not slightly better, the greatest.

Yeah, I read the same thing. I was initially gonna post a topic about it but it seems word hasn't got around yet. Anyways, you don't have to look that hard to find info on that. I just brought up Undertaker/Mark Calaway's bio Wikipedia and it had this in the last part.

Source:Wikipedia under Mark Calaway

Undertaker was not heard from again until the July 14th edition of Smackdown accepting Khali's challange to a Punjabi Prison Match at the Great American Bash. However, the Punjabi Prison Match will now be against The Big Show, due to Khali suffering from a diseased liver.

Magicians perform illusions not tricks. A trick is something a ****e does for money.

This has not been on WWE.Com yet. Till it's there this disscussion(Like Randy Orton Failing a drug test threads) is pointless as it might not be true.:wwf:

I don't understand how wikipedia always has teh spoilers and news for wrestling that no one else has... wikipedia always seems to be right yet anyone off the street can write in that crap. I believe this story right now hearing it from wiki.

What is happening forst Henry,then Lashley now Khali watdafux going on?

I am sad for Dalip Singh because I think his character has been poorly portrayed, what is up with the way he has been told to speak? Hopefully he will be back in action very soon with a more respectable character.

Its gonna be a load of crap match, its a match from India..and now the Indian is out.

wasn't khali the one who made the challenge, now he's out big show is in......and where did this Big show love come from....almost everyone was ranting and raving that he was in the WWECW. This PPV looked good before, Vince must be pissed

I may have been critical of his wresting ability, but if this is true, I hope the man behind the character, Dalip Singh, can make a quick recovery. Good luck to him if this is indeed true.

realblackhart said:
wasn't khali the one who made the challenge, now he's out big show is in......and where did this Big show love come from....almost everyone was ranting and raving that he was in the WWECW. This PPV looked good before, Vince must be pissed

I don't get all the Big Show love either. Yeah, he's good for a big guy, but that really isn't saying much. I personally think Viscera has just as much (if not better) wrestling ability - he has just gotten buried over the years with a couple of ridiculous characters like Mabel from Men On A Mission and now "The World's Largest Love Machine". I hope The Big Show is just a transitional champ, holding the belt until Sabu, RVD, Tommy Dreamer or New Jack (hey, I can dream, can't I?) take it off of him.

I seriously doubt this is true. It isn't posted on wwe.com, so why believe this BS?

hope it is true as khali is one of the worst wrestlers i have ever seen....turning out to be a good week with mark henry also being injurned, now maybe real wrestlers like matt hardy will get a chance.

not only is kahli out but so is Booker T. with also a liver problem. But good news is that Triple H will be taking his place and also there is talks that he will win the title and go against batista at summerslam....

i dont like kali either, but id like to see him wrestle in this match. It has been incredibley hyped up, there doing promos like crazzzy. In my mind it probably would of been the main event. Oh and on wikipedia.org if you type in dalip singh, it says"The Great Khali will wrestle at The Great American Bash with his match against The Undertaker even with a diseased liver." But then again anyone can edit that so its probably false

duke809 said:
not only is kahli out but so is Booker T. with also a liver problem. But good news is that Triple H will be taking his place and also there is talks that he will win the title and go against batista at summerslam....

Now where did you here this

duke809 said:

source?

If this is true and khali is out and it hasnt been officialy announced how do u think it will happen? do u think they will run a promo during the gab?

They've put a new promo on the opening page of WWE.Com advertising the match, perhaps it's still going to take place.

Its still hapenning bc the final card is set for all sites. Kahli is gonna be beat though and never seen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back