Kevin Nash Re-Signs with TNA?

I'm hoping the tweet was just a lie so the return of Nash is a surprise and he actually did sign. Kevin Nash has always been a favorite of mine. Great on the mic and with Sting, they could be the two that unite everyone to take out Immortal. Even before his contract ended he wasn't wrestling all that much, so I couldn't see im playing a major in-ring role.

Not only would Nash signing back with TNA be great for the Immortal storyline, but with his years in the business and the knowledge of it, he has been and will continue to be a great mentor for the younger up and coming talent.

He said he didnt sign with "TNA wrestling Co."

That tells me: He signed with Panda Energy. Just like the rest of the "big dogs" Hogan, Bischoff & Flair. I think those are the only 3, not sure tho

I dont think this tweet of his is anymore then that. He may have not signed with "TNA" but he's signed to work for TNA

I feel like the Twitter comments are just straight-up lies; news of him resigning leaked, so he's denying it to throw us off. I'm okay with that though, as it's a smart move.

I'll admit, I'm not a huge fan of Nash, at least not his in-ring work, but the guy is a master with a mic in his hands. He should be the guy that rallies everyone together to take down Immortal. I haven't heard anything about Sting, but I'd expect the two to rejoin forces if he returns as well. I could see Nash turn and join Immortal, but I'd say they have enough members as it is, though the numbers seem to be dropping as of late. Just keep him face through this angle.

Well this is certainly one big confusion. On one hand it's very likely that Kevin would be signing with TNA if he didn't have any plans on quitting or going back to WWE. I mean, money is money. And I sadly doubt that he would be able to earn shit in the indy promotions compared to TNA.

On the other hand, obviously you would want to believe the very words that comes out of his mouth.. Or fingers.. Either way, if his twitter says that he hasn't resigned with TNA well shouldn't we be all dandy and believable like good little marks? Not really sure, it could easily be a work for the sake of being a work.

Either way I believe Kevin certainly knows what he's doing. If he hasn't resigned with TNA, then certainly he has a good reason to it. But on the other hand, if he has resigned with TNA, good for him.

I don't care either way. I feel Nash needs TNA more than TNA needs Nash. The Immortal storyline is working pretty well in my opinion. Young guys versus old guys is a story that always sells. I can't see how Nash can add to it either as a face or as a heel his promo skills notwithstanding.

Though if he comes back he should do it as a face. It won't make sense to come back as a heel after the way he left.

Nash posted something else when responding to questions on whether or not he was back with TNA.

"As always, I am a business man 1st, and a wrestler 2nd. I'm a free agent and if I decide to wrestle again...my wife, my son, and myself will decide what's best for our family."

Sounds pretty cut and dry to me. Even if he actually has signed with TNA, I couldn't care less to be perfectly honest. Inside the ring, the guy's terrible. He's never been especially good, but there are times when he can barely move inside the ring. I'll give the man his props on the mic, but I'm just over just about anything to do with Nash.

Of course Kevin Nash has re-signed with TNA. He's coming out with a series of misleading and ambiguous tweets to throw people off the trail. Plus, you can't fault the guy for proceeding in an ambiguous and confusing manner. After all, he has been competing in TNA for several years now, and I'm sure some of their tendencies are starting to rub off on him.

Jack's quote above makes me even more certain. He's a businessman first and a wrestler second. Sounds like the type of comment I would expect from someone aligned with the Immortals. He supposedly isn't coming back for the love of the business, but rather, is coming back as a business move only (kayfabe).

He'll say he didn't re-sign with TNA, but in fact has signed a specific lucrative contract by Hogan or Bischoff or some nonsense like this. After all, as I said earlier, you cannot reprise the nWO yet again without Kevin Nash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back