• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB For G-MOD

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Are you tired of watching your forums fall apart at the seems?

Are you tired of nothing ever getting fixed around here?

Are you tired of that same old 5 person G-MOD staff?

Do you want to leave behind a WZ for your children to come to one day?

I know that I do, which is why we have to say, in one loud, strong and united voice,

HELL NO KB SHOULDN'T BE A G-MOD!!!

Look at him. What is he? Is he a man or a woman? Ask him yourself. I'm sure he'll tell you that he doesn't know.

This creepy son of a bitch lurks around these forums and makes the most ridiculous threads every single day, begging for attention because his pathetic little psyche is so fragile that he is crying out for companionship. Is this the kind of person you want a heartbeat away from being, and may God prevent this from ever happening, ADMIN???

I say unto you this day, should this choice ever happen, SAY NO!

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you ever need proof that I shouldn't be a G-MOD, this is it: CCS SUPPORTS ME!

I support this in every way possible. Your a great wrestling poster as well as bar room mod. I'd love to see you a g-mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back