KB Answers Wrestling Questions

If/when Lesnar/Batista/Matt Bloom return, what does it mean for guys like Cody-Sheamus-Daniel Bryan-Ziggler who are on the verge of becoming big?

At the end of the day, Pepsi would have to want Punk to be involved with it. Cena is clean cut and more or less the All American Boy. Punk.....not so much.

That I'll believe it when i see it.

Same here!

Anyway, I don't know if you answered this or not, but do you think Shane Douglas will be successful at bringing back a promotion similar to ecw? Supposedly the extreme reunion on April 28 won't be simply a reunion of the old ecw stars, but rather the start of a new promotion. What are your thoughts?

How come Rock was always able to successfully turn heel/face from 97-04 but Austin's 01 Heel turn just flopped miserably?

It was in Texas. That's like asking Bear Bryan to get booed in Alabama.

Same here!

Anyway, I don't know if you answered this or not, but do you think Shane Douglas will be successful at bringing back a promotion similar to ecw? Supposedly the extreme reunion on April 28 won't be simply a reunion of the old ecw stars, but rather the start of a new promotion. What are your thoughts?

No. It's over. Let it be dead.

When did the streak become a thing? I mean it wasn't something they were going for back when he was beating a passed it Superfly and a departing Roberts.

When did the streak become a thing? I mean it wasn't something they were going for back when he was beating a passed it Superfly and a departing Roberts.

I don't remember any numbers being thrown around until Mania 17. The first time someone challenged him to break the Streak was Orton at Mania 21.

I didn't get much sleep last night either, I think I got like maybe 2-3 hours sleep. I've just had WrestleMania on the brain nonstop for the last week.

Well for me it's a busy weekend: UK on Saturday, Mania today, UK again tomorrow, as well as my grandmother and stepmother's birthday tomorrow.

That used to confuse her too. I went to the University of Kentucky, more commonly known as UK. We're a superpower in basketball and tomorrow night is the national championship game.

Easily. I wouldn't put it ahead of X7, but it beats almost anything else. Granted that's ten minutes after the show ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back