• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kane vs Undertaker in an Undertaker is fuckin burned alive match

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
So if you've ever read one of the two posts I had, mentioning that I have a very large collection of WWE action figures, and how I have an entire company based off of them. Well yeah yeah yeah....try to ignore that.

Well I've currently had a storyline with Kane and Undertaker. 3 years ago, they had a falls count anywhere match. I fought with them throughout my entire house, outside, in my garage. Well I just had Undertaker return, and win back the WHC. So the next Friday on Smackdown, to end the show, Undertaker is giving a promo in my basement. (I rarely go out of my room with my show, but this is at 6:30am) Taker is saying how he returned and beat Kane, then Kane attacks him from behind.

All of a sudden, Kane grabs a nearby container of gasoline, and drags Undertaker outside in the grass. I sit Kane on my Grandmother's car, while Undertaker sits awaiting his death. I think I poured a little too much gasoline, and I took me 5 damn times to get the match. And the one match I did get lit, I missed throwing it into the gasoline area. So the second lit match, goes into the pile, and Undertaker bursts into a ball of flames.

This is probably the first time I ever did something like that. The funny thing was, I had Kane sitting on the car, and then the pile of fire with a burning action figure...At this time my neighbor was going to her car, and she couldn't see me. All she saw was Kane sitting on the hood of a car, with a burning Undertaker. I plan to have Taker return around No Way Out time, and beat Kane again at Mania.

It was still pretty fun though. Have any of you guys every done something like this? Lighting an old action figure on fire? I was actually using a new-ish version of Taker, the first Elite Mattel one, but I barely used it. Undertaker's body was burned to a freaking crisp though.

You make it harder and harder for me to like you, Sully.

But to answer your question, no, I've never burned any of my action figures alive, mostly because by the time I was into lighting shit on fire (there actually was a stage in my life where I was into making fires in the swamp near my house with my friends), my X-Men action figures were collecting dust in a shoebox in my closet.

I've never set my action figures on fire because I never have had action figures. I did almost set my sister on fire once. Not purposefully.

Never set any of my action figures alight, but I used to make huge house-wide assault courses for my Action Man figures when I was about 8 or 9. That was pretty sweet. I made a zip-line that they could slide down, it went from the wall in my bedroom, all down the stairs, out of the back door and across the garden to a tree. It was class.

How old are you btw Sully, I have no idea and it doesnt say in your profile.

Sully I have a strong urge to pat you on the head and give you a cookie..

While I never burned any of mine up, I did burn my brother's HHH once.
Can't remember what he did to piss me off, but I had threatened to burn something of his.. As punishment, HHH got it. It was one of the big ones that you put water in, and they sweat. A can of Axe+Lighter+HHH+pissed off older brother = Crying little brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back