• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Undertaker DVD

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
The following list is made up of matches that will appear on the new Undertaker DVD..........

Disc 1

“Two Decades of Destruction”

Body Bag Match
Undertaker vs Ultimate Warrior
Madison Square Garden – July 1, 1991

“Custom Made Coffin”

Coffin Match
Undertaker vs Kamala
Survivor Series – November 25, 1992

“Grim Reaper”

Casket Match
Undertaker vs Kama
SummerSlam – August 27, 1995

“Shadow of Death”

Casket Match
Undertaker vs King Mabel
In Your House – December 17, 1995

“Deranged and Sadistic”

Undertaker vs Mankind
King of the Ring – June 23, 1996

“No Boundaries”

Boiler Room Brawl
Undertaker vs Mankind
SummerSlam – August 18, 1996

“Chilling Numbers”

Buried Alive Match
Undertaker vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Rock Bottom – December 13, 1998

“Internal Fires”

Inferno Match
Undertaker vs Kane
Raw – February 22, 1999

Disc 2

“An Imposing Force”

Undertaker vs Big Show
Raw – May 3, 1999

“What Lies Beneath”

WWE Championship Match
Undertaker vs Big Show
Raw – June 4, 1999

“A Long and Complex History”

Concrete Crypt Match
Undertaker vs The Dudley Boys
The Great American Bash – June 27, 2004

“Devils and Wicked Men”

Casket Match
Undertaker vs Heidenreich
Royal Rumble – January 30, 2005

“Like Father, like Son”

1st Ever Handicap Casket Match
Undertaker vs Randy Orton & Cowboy Bob Orton
No Mercy – October 9, 2005

“The Devil’s Playground”

Hell in a Cell
Undertaker vs Randy Orton
Armageddon – December 18, 2005

“Last Judgment”

Last Man Standing Match
Undertaker vs Great Khali
Smackdown – August 18, 2006

Disc 3

“First Blood”

First Blood Match
Undertaker vs Mr Kennedy
Survivor Series – November 26, 2006

“Last Ride”

Last Ride Match
Undertaker vs Mr Kennedy
Armageddon – December 17, 2006

“Powers Lie Within”

Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Batista
Backlash – April 29, 2007

“Revenge”

Undertaker vs Big Daddy V
Smackdown – January 25, 2008

“Ring of Fire”

Hell in a Cell
Undertaker vs Edge
SummerSlam – August 17, 2008

“State of Mind”

Steel Cage Match
Undertaker vs Big Show
Smackdown – December 5, 2008

Surely WWE could've came up with a better selection of matches than this. There are a couple of good ones on here, but Taker has had better matches that could've made the cut.

I'm Very dissapointed in this list.

Sly hit the nail on the head. Taker's seemingly gotten better with age, but he's certainly never been a five star match machine. Don't let the recent matches with HBK make you forget some of the absolutely mediocre years he's had.

I usually rush to buy a good majority of WWE DVDs, but there's no way I can give myself a good reason to pay for this.

Two matches from his mediocre feud with Kennedy/Anderson, a Last Man Standing match with Khali, and a match with Big Daddy V ???.......... That's just awful.

If they would've thrown in one of the matches he had with Angle or a match he had during his brief time as undisputed champion, then there's a chance this DVD could be something worth picking up.

Well if nothing else I can give them points for not repeating a bunch of matches. It gets so annoying seeing Bulldog/Hart and Razor/Shawn on every DVD ever made.

I like the Hart Vs Bulldog match from Summerslam, but yeah, WWE has done that one to death on their DVD sets.

Hogan VS Savage from Wrestlemania 5 has also been done repeatedly.

If they would've thrown in one of the matches he had with Angle or a match he had during his brief time as undisputed champion, then there's a chance this DVD could be something worth picking up.
Well, I think the theme of the DVD was about how it was a bunch of "brutal" match gimmicks and such.

Undertaker vs Big Daddy V was on the first WWE TV show I had watched for about 5 years. Still won't be buying this though, looks shit, and I already have an Undertaker DVD which I didn't really want anyway.

Well, I think the theme of the DVD was about how it was a bunch of "brutal" match gimmicks and such.

Yeah I think its supposed to be titled like Undertaker's Deadliest Matches or something like that. So its def. not all his best matches, but more of the gimmick ones.

All of takers best matches are on other dvds you probably have

Maybe the reason why they have these matches on this dvd is because some of his better matches are on his other dvd tombstone and they didn't want to have repeat matches.

But they could of put some of his 2009 work on here though

It's been done to show how 'innovative' Taker's career has been, considering that a LOT of the gimmick matches listed here are matches that were created due to the Undertaker's gimmick, and the gimmick of wrestlers he was fueding with, and then of course, there's the ones where he just gets the crap kicked out of him.

They've picked the ones with the stupidest bumps, most controversial gimmicks i.e. Concrete Crypt, or where he just gets pounded on, or where he pounds the crap out of others.

I mean, that 1999 match with Big Show has been included purely because that's when he gets chokeslammed through the ring.

And the Kennedy matches are on there, because the chair shot after the conclusion of the First Blood match sounded like a bomb going off, and the chair literally wrapped around Kennedy's face. The Last Ride match is on there for being a new gimmick match, and because Taker flew off of the staging, and that's literally it.

Yeah, I see where they're trying to go with this DVD as far as the brutality goes, but if that's the case, then WWE could've at least thrown in his Hell In A Cell match with Lesnar.

No matches from his biker phase either.

Is that WWE "protecting the gimmick" of the Deadman or is it because most of his matches from that period are shit?

Yeah, this DVD pretty much sucks ass, but then again, so has most of Undertaker's career.

THIS^^

Not to mention the fact that this is like his 19th DVD, isn't it? How many of his matches are left to put on another fucking waste of a DVD, anyway?

They're really milking him for all he's worth before he retires.

By the way, If anyone is ever thinking about buying Undertaker's 15-0 DVD........ I would strongly advise you not to, because that DVD is a huge rip-off.

Tombstone is okay if you're willing to pay for a DVD where barely a third of the material is worth seeing once.

Yeah, Tombstone was pretty okay, and there's a good amount of matches that are worth watching, but the 15-0 DVD is such a rip-off. The better matches he had at Wrestlemania aren't even shown in full. Instead, they do show you the matches that sucked in their entirety.....such a disappointment.

I think most people have said it right, the majority of Taker's best matches have already been released on DVD via the Tombstone one or just through DVDs featuring guys like Austin or The Rock. As for lack of American Badass/Big Evil Matches, I would have assumed promoting other guys, but then Kennedy is there, so why not Angle or Lesnar? Ah well, as said Tombstone was fine for me, I don't need this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back