• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Undertaker VS Kane at WrestleMania?

Undertaker VS Kane?

• Yes, please!

• Please, no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
As long as another Undertaker v Kane feud actually used clips from their history, focused on the back story of both men (the fire, Kane's debut, their periods as a tag-team etc) I would like to see it.

If it's just Kane getting scared week after week by Undertaker's gong sounding or the lights going off etc, then no thanks.

This is one of the few feuds/rivalries that WWE could actually use thier vast video library to improve. There is so much history between Taker and Kane and this could be a great way to end their feud once and for all.

I wouldn't be surprised if WWE release an Undertaker v Kane DVD box set at some point after both men retire, it would be interesting to see both guy's views on their characters and how the feud developed over the years.

Do you believe that anyone could be a threat to the streak?
It's not about what I think, it's about what you convince your mass audience.

For the record, if you ask me who's more likely to end it between Triple H and Christian, I'd pick Triple H in a second.

No thank you. I know Kane looks cool with a mask and everything but don't think that's going to make their matches any better than they were before.

I agree with Nick & Naitch that if Kane was to retire maybe Undertaker should finish him and in the last series between Undertaker and Kane I feel that they didn't really cover their history or hype it up all that well.

Christian would be a horrible choice of an opponent for Undertaker at Wrestlemania. As would Jericho actually.

Undertaker already had his last match, it was vs Triple H at WM27. It wasn't very good, lets hope its the last....buuuut

After Triple H's promo Monday it seems that were getting set up for a Triple H vs Undertaker 2 for the upcoming WM... that would make 3 times Triple H has lost to the Undertaker at WM, which I do not want to see.

Undertaker vs Kane from last year wasn't good, it had its ups, but it had way too many downs. Like the urn with the light blinding the Undertaker and sucking away his powers or whatever, terrible.

Please Undertaker, stay at home with your wife and off of WWE TV, we've got some great memories, now retire quietly so you don't ruin your legacy.

If the Kane character is going to be retired, Undertaker has to do it. I don't see another option. Whether it's Mania, Summerslam, or any other event, Taker has to do it.

I actually think this should be reversed, if anyone is going to retire Undertaker and I definitely think he retires at 20-0 or 19-1 it has to be Kane in the final match either way.

I want to see Kane just go on a complete and utter path o destruction raining hell fire and brimstone all over the entire WWE roster for the next couple of months. No one is able to to even come close to stopping him and everyone begins to question who will end his reign of terror...cue the gongs, the lights go out, the lightning flashes etc...and the return of the Deadman!

Play up the whole entire history between the two, play up all the crazy over the top mystical, magical, insane shit that made the two characters so crazily popular in the first place! Have them shoot lightning bolts and throw fireballs at each other, have them bury each other alive only to rise from the grave again for one last epic battle at WM28!

I know the two have met many times before but I think if it is and I really believe it will be, I think that Takers last match needs to be against Kane win or lose, it just seems like a perfect ending to his career and the story of the Brothers of Destruction.

Undertaker already had his last match, it was vs Triple H at WM27. It wasn't very good, lets hope its the last....buuuut

After Triple H's promo Monday it seems that were getting set up for a Triple H vs Undertaker 2 for the upcoming WM... that would make 3 times Triple H has lost to the Undertaker at WM, which I do not want to see.

Undertaker vs Kane from last year wasn't good, it had its ups, but it had way too many downs. Like the urn with the light blinding the Undertaker and sucking away his powers or whatever, terrible.

Please Undertaker, stay at home with your wife and off of WWE TV, we've got some great memories, now retire quietly so you don't ruin your legacy.

I was at WM27 in Atlanta last year and no other match on the card had the crowd so captivated as Taker vs HHH, and thats why I don't want to see it again. Why because it will not be as good as the first match, same HBK vs Taker 2 was no where near as good as their first go around at WM. I don't think anything they could do would be any better than what they did before or it would just be a rehashing of the last match, so I don't need to see it again or want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back