Kane & The Undertaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HighflyaTNA

Is Kane gonna fued with Undertaker before he retires or his he gonna team up with tAker i know he requested one of them

mayabe during Takers Punjabi match Kane will interfere and cost him the match

He requested to team with taker I believe and it might take place during the punjabii prison match like Fley_Fan said.

Well if that happens, at least there'll be at least one reason to watch the GAB

Come on, if Kane goes over to Smackdown! it should be for a bigger reason than having him team with Undertaker to take down a jobber who won't be with the company past this summer.

Kanes only had one rein as Champ and it lasted a day he should team with Taker and some other tiem get another rein(this time for longer)

^It's a type of match that is going to be held GAB06, we dont really have a clue how it is though, now on the topic Kane wants to team up with Taker before he retires I'm just wondering what brand that will be on.

Probably on SD! and i think a punjabi prison match is like a hell in a cell match with a casket/bodybag in the centre or somtin liek dat

Hmmm...I think its something that takes place in a cage also Smack down because Taker is leader of SD locker Room.Isnt it odd....Kane came into WWE feuding with taker and wants to leave with tag teaming with Taker.

Theyve already been a team The Brothers Of Destruction so thats not that weird that he wants to tag with him. I would love it if they signed Jeff Hardy and brought back the Hardy Boyz put Kane on Smackdown and brought back BOD and brought back 3-D that woudl be wicked tag teaming would be good again

I understand Kane's most populary rivalry is with the Taker... and Taker's most popular rivalry is always gonna be with Kane.

However, it's been done so many times. That's part of why everyone loves it so much is because it's been done without being overdone. I would say, don't overdo it.

The Plan is for Taker and Kane to fight Henry and Khali at Summerslam. Expect the angle to take more shape after the Great American Bash. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Damn! Dat's huge Kane & Taker V.S. Khali & Henry. I can't wait till SummerSlam.

Um, that probably means you have to put your opponent in a body bag. Isn't really that hard to figure out.

Anyone know anything about this Kane/Taker v Henry/Khali match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back