Kane & Taker to ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myko

Weird coincidence, heyman and Davari, Davari beeing Takers enemy and manager of his last 3 opponents, and Heyman being his first manager and on and off trading with him while he feuded and teamed with Kane, Show and Khali teaming up to chokeslam Taker, I'm thinking Heyman takes Kane and Taker to ECW to manage them as the blood brothers there?... ay?.. Kane trading on Big SHow for only one match and an unsettled feud... that was just the beginning as Kane will team with Taker as they both ready to retire.

u might be right man.

i can see it now - THE BIGGEST TAG MATCH IN HISTORY

TAKER and KANE vs BIG SHOW and KHALI!!!!

but m8, can you please rewrite your post because i dont understand what you are sayin but am interested.

Khali doesn't deserve to be Kanes n' Takers last match...

Two words - Fuck off.
Let me elaborate, Kane and Taker in Ecw lol, Please if Vince has any shread of a brain he would never do that as honestly i think it would just about be the dumbest thing in history.

No offence intended to the topic started, Just very much hating the new wwecw and cant stand to see it get worse

Kane and taker wont be heading to ecw for this tue, right now kanes in italy promoting his movie, there gonna release his movie in a few weeks, so he's doing appearences.

Undertaker is going to be in a match with Big Show on ECW this tuesday, though we haven't heard Undertaker accept they are already promoting it and shit so it must be on.

Paul Heyman has never managed the Undertaker in WWE(although I believe he did manage "mean" mark in WCW).Bother Love was the undertaker characters first manager followed by Paul Bearer. Can't see ehthier Kane or Undertaker wanting to finish thier career in ECW so don't think this will happen.:wwf:

i think i mistunderstood the original post.

i dont want taker and kane to end their careers in ecw. i just think taker and kane vs show and khali would be a fued.

It would be good but not for a final feud seeing as Khali has no skill, it would just be a match of the giants, I also didn't say they would go to ECW for sure, hopefully not, that would be stupid. :)

Well seeing as Kane is retiring in January some time and might be moving over to SmackDown I pretty much doubt it... As for The Undertaker I don't think he would ever go to ECW or TNA. He will stay in SmackDown, if he went SmackDown might as well just... DISSAPEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back