kane screwed out of the ecw title? No B.O.D Reunion yet?

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rated R Superstar316

Kane got screwed out of the ecw world title by that sum bitch paul fucking heyman. will there be a BOD Reuinion someday and will there be one last title reign for kane? give me your thoughts...:shit:

of course they would let kane go out empty handed hes a veteran and the whole locker room wants him to hold the title one more time. even though his 24 hour run doesn bother him..hes a good guy and hell be rewared as for BOD kane will go to SD! and theyll tag

In my eyes the match was ok n its lucky it even gets that....yet again we c another week of a wwe wrestler comin to an ecw show and gettin beat...what was the point of this? no storyline at alll...nothin but hypin sabu vs big show which culd have been done in many other ways other than seeing kane get beaten....what the fuck is vince thinkin this mans brain is withering away...u got good talent like kane and throw it away i dont get it....

In my eyes the match was ok n its lucky it even gets that....yet again we c another week of a wwe wrestler comin to an ecw show and gettin beat...what was the point of this? no storyline at alll...nothin but hypin sabu vs big show which culd have been done in many other ways other than seeing kane get beaten....what the fuck is vince thinkin this mans brain is withering away...u got good talent like kane and throw it away i dont get it....

I'm so dissapointed. What is Mr. McMahon thinking? Kane vs. Big Show on ECW was the perfect time and place for Khali to do a run-in and help Show defeat Kane only to have Taker come to Kanes aid. But why bother putting Kane in another title match he's only going to get so close and get screwed by some arse hole like Paul Heyman. I've wasted 9 years watching Kane get so close to winning the WWE title and only once winning it. Oh and by the way Kane didn't exactly defeat Stone Cold at KOR 98 oh no they had Taker do a run in and bloody Stone Cold making Kane the winner. So I dont think i'l waste my time watching SD! or RAW for a while because I know exactly whats going to happen this monday. The WWE will put Kane in a match with some other jobber again and the match will litterlaly last 3 minutes with Kane picking up the win with a chokeslam.

They should stop bringing in Raw and SD guys into ECW, it's just stupid and makes no sense. They should make ECW seperate from Raw and SD, which is what we were hoping for. I'm interested to see where this Sabu vs Big Show thing goes, maybe when RVD comes back a RVD vs Sabu match could happen.
Flames Out
Dragon

how do u know these things???
how could u possibly c that comin......!
NOTICE THE SARCASM

Eternal Dragon said:
They should stop bringing in Raw and SD guys into ECW, it's just stupid and makes no sense. They should make ECW seperate from Raw and SD, which is what we were hoping for. I'm interested to see where this Sabu vs Big Show thing goes, maybe when RVD comes back a RVD vs Sabu match could happen.
Flames Out
Dragon

couldnt of said it better. Leave WWE superstars and ECW superstars alone cos it half sucks

ergh I read in The Suns article about Paul Heyman saying that its not up to audience. ECW is us who write or something along those lines and you think. WTF?! We made ECW what it was. Not them.

it says "ECW will move on with or without the fans". Does that make any sense at all considering we keep the show from closing or not being broadcast again. We tell them whats good and bad. Not them pissing around with some crap matches

From what Paul Heyman said in the paper (in which he was out of his ECW character) he specified that ecw ppvs could be coming soon and that the first show was a complete disaster so i dont htink hes overally keen right now

He has a limited use of ECW and everything has to go by Vince which is probably why there isnt enough decent matches in ECW

lol yesterday for us. anyway its kinda sad aint it?

THis made absolutely no sense on so many levels. Why build up this whole Kane and the mask thing and then just pretend it never happened? Now he's back and jobbing to the ECW champion? What the hell was the point of this? I could have accepted a BOD reunion but, without it, this seems pointless.

its wwes creative way of thinking so dont get your hopes up abotu anything.

ECW is illegal wrestling you are allowed to choke someone out :| It's sick you can use whatever you flaming want you call that professional wrestling?
Thats like flaming Riot wrestling even tho its sposed to be HARCORE WRESTLING but you could kill someone with the weapons they use you could even put someone in the crowd and you could jump off the top of the arena they wouldnt care :|. ECW should go back to their bingo halls and only comes on ONCE every year?!

I live south of detroit but I wasn't able to go to the show. From what I hear, BOD teamed up in a post-show dark match to beat Big Show/Great Khali after Smackdown. Now that is a match I would love to see. I really hope that they put those 2 back together. About the whole Show/Kane match, it totally sucked. I mean c'mon, Raw hyping up Kane's return.....on ECW? That totally sucked. He needs to come back to Raw and challenge for Edge's title. I mean Cena, who obviously is going to win it back in the near future.

odds are they didnt hype up a Raw return for Kane because there is not going to be any big Kane/Raw storyline coming up and that he instead will go to SD for the proposed BOD reunion, the tv version of at least the Show/Kali vs BOD match and a more accesable World title for Kane to go for.

Punjabi said:
ECW is illegal wrestling you are allowed to choke someone out :| It's sick you can use whatever you flaming want you call that professional wrestling?
Thats like flaming Riot wrestling even tho its sposed to be HARCORE WRESTLING but you could kill someone with the weapons they use you could even put someone in the crowd and you could jump off the top of the arena they wouldnt care :|. ECW should go back to their bingo halls and only comes on ONCE every year?!

I have to ask. What point are you attempting to get across? You contradicted yourself twice in that entire post. Please preview your post before you post again because I didn't understand one sentence you were trying to put across.

Anyways, if ECW brings PPVs back, It's going to be horrible, unless they have a two-hour PPV, which you will most-likely have to pay $40 for anyway. Either way, ECW is not yet ready to bring PPVs back because:

1) They don't have a big enough roster
2) Not enough Main Eventers
3) Not good enough storylines
4) Commentating sucks
5) Not long-enough shows yet
6) Stupid, unnecessary gimmicks
7) Not enough fan-support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.