Kaitlyn in the WWE's NXT breakout Diva

God, you're harsh. Not even going to get into the whole racism thing but she'd had no in-ring experience at all before NXT. Considering that, I don't think she's done half bad. Doesn't deserve all those insults being thrown her way just because she won win some show that WWE didn't even take seriously on screen. Considering that the show was basically a joke, I don't know how you can be upset about it either.

Anyway, I really don't know why her winning is such a big deal for some people. At the end of the day, does it really matter who wins these competitions? Most of the talent will still get on the main roster anyway and AJ and Naomi have their wrestling ability to help them get over, or at least get over by a Diva's standards, when they get there.

She's hot and she's got a personality. You can't learn hotness and you can't learn to get a personality but you can learn to wrestle.

Tell me...

What is so great about her personality? Is being a bimbo something to be proud of or something to be in awe of? I mean, that's all she has shown that she is. Kate is a part of a large problem right now. A problem of untalented people being successful simply because of other superficial people.

Maybe I'm asking too much from a meat head brand of entertainment. And if this wasn't an existing problem in all parts of entertainment these days, I would simply write it off. But Kate is like the Britney Spears of WWE. She is only being successful because of how superficial other people are.

I'm sick of untalented bimbo's like the Kelly Kelly's and Paris Hilton's being thrown at me every time I turn on the TV. So honestly, you can take this as a rant against the entertainment business all together.

Tell me...

What is so great about her personality? Is being a bimbo something to be proud of or something to be in awe of? I mean, that's all she has shown that she is. Kate is a part of a large problem right now. A problem of untalented people being successful simply because of other superficial people.

Maybe I'm asking too much from a meat head brand of entertainment. And if this wasn't an existing problem in all parts of entertainment these days, I would simply write it off. But Kate is like the Britney Spears of WWE. She is only being successful because of how superficial other people are.

I'm sick of untalented bimbo's like the Kelly Kelly's and Paris Hilton's being thrown at me every time I turn on the TV. So honestly, you can take this as a rant against the entertainment business all together.

I don't know, she seems funny, down to earth and real to me. I think she's a bit different to a Kelly Kelly, who's just a walking, talking stereotype of what a ''hot woman'' should be like.

I'm not disagreeing with you about people like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton becoming famous just because they look good (debatable but just going by the public consensus), they annoy the hell out of me too but like you said, it is wrestling. It's the ultimate male soap opera and that wouldn't be complete without the attractive women. Plus, I'd say becoming a WWE Diva because of your looks is a bit different to being a worldwide celebrity that you can never get away from.

I don't know, she seems funny, down to earth and real to me. I think she's a bit different to a Kelly Kelly, who's just a walking, talking stereotype of what a ''hot woman'' should be like.

I'm not disagreeing with you about people like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton becoming famous just because they look good (debatable but just going by the public consensus), they annoy the hell out of me too but like you said, it is wrestling. It's the ultimate male soap opera and that wouldn't be complete without the attractive women. Plus, I'd say becoming a WWE Diva because of your looks is a bit different to being a worldwide celebrity that you can never get away from.

She just strikes me as the typical low brow blonde to me.

I guess I'm just interested in women with more substance.

Women like her are a dime a dozen.

She just strikes me as the typical low brow blonde to me.

I guess I'm just interested in women with more substance.

Women like her are a dime a dozen.

What is a woman "with more substance"? You have already stated that no diva on the roster is up to your standards basically of what you deem a WWE diva should be. Since it seems you feel you know better than Vince, which women wrestlers would you sign?

What is a woman "with more substance"? You have already stated that no diva on the roster is up to your standards basically of what you deem a WWE diva should be. Since it seems you feel you know better than Vince, which women wrestlers would you sign?

It seems to me that there isn't lot coming out of FCW wrestling these days and maybe he should be looking elsewhere. I'm not going to be convined that these women are the best he can find.

Furthermore, you ask if I think I could do better than Vince? I'll tell you that I sure wouldn't be looking at Freddie Prince Jr to help write my programming.

I knew this was coming. Kaitlyn stuck around week after week, so I had a good feeling that something like this would happened. Kaitlyn is hot, but she really doesn't bring anything to the table. But when you look at Naomi, she wasn't too special either. Yeah, she wasn't bad in the ring, but she has no personality, no charisma, and she can't cut a decent promo to save her life. WWE went with the best eye candy out of the bunch. I didn't like this at all, because I think AJ was the star of this season. As far as Kaitlyn's shot at the Diva Title goes, Kaitlyn will probably be destroyed by Natalya or the match will be terrible, but there's no way Kaitlyn wins the title. I'm just glad season 3 of NXT is over, because to tell you the truth, it was really, really bad.

I really have to disagree with you. Its not about being black or white. Its about being a good wrestler and a top performer. I do agree with you about Kaitlyn though. WWE I feel thinks that she could be the next Trish Stratus but she is far from it.

The winner of NXT season three was the hottest woman of the bunch, the greatest example of eye candy amongst the contestants, yet people are surprised? Have you guys watched women's wrestling in the WWE (or TNA for that matter) in the last several years?

The simple fact of the matter, whether you like it or not, whether it is fair or not, is that women's wrestling has degraded into a showcase of looks and eye candy. Mic skills mean little. Wrestling ability means less. For people who like watching skilled women wrestlers compete, that's unfortunate, but that's the way it is, the way it has been for some time now, and the way it will be for the forseeable future.

Don't feel too sorry for Naomi or AJ though, they will both receive contracts with the WWE as well. You don't have to win NXT to be rewarded with some activity on the WWE main roster. Just ask Daniel Bryan or Alex Riley.

She's hot and she's got a personality. You can't learn hotness and you can't learn to get a personality but you can learn to wrestle.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but she isn't even that hot IMO. Her body is amazing but her face isn't that pretty. I don't mean to be harsh but i'm sick of watching boring matches out of the divas. She is just another Kelly Kelly to me. Just saying.

I really have to disagree with you. Its not about being black or white. Its about being a good wrestler and a top performer. I do agree with you about Kaitlyn though. WWE I feel thinks that she could be the next Trish Stratus but she is far from it.

Not always.

Kane is no longer what I would consider a good performer and he has the championship belt. Vince has completely disregarded the tag team division and well all his diva performers are mediocre to bad IMO. Vince has even been pushing Tyler Recks lately and he is terrible.... And yes, I know he has always had a thing for mediocre being guys like Tyler and The Barbarian for instance. But often it hasn't been about being a top performer as far as wrestling goes. He has also managed to make Randy Orton a completely bore in the ring. Watching the face main eventers today is like watching someone play an arcade wrestling game. You get to see their 5-8 high moves and there is your big matches. Everything with the top faces gets shrunk into a highlight package type of offense. I'm sure Vince could manage to ruin Daniel Bryan in that manner if Bryan gets promoted to main event status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back