The Future of the NXT Season 3 Divas

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
As we all know, usually most of the roster from the NXT seasons eventually make it to the WWE, even if they don't win. Take Nexus, Alex Riley, Daniel Bryan, etc.. for an example. What I'm asking you now, is what do you think will happen to all the NXT Season 3 Divas?

I'll start...

Jaime Keys: Well she is obviously fired. She was released from her contract and I think she's done. I personally never cared for her anyways.

Maxine: I'm on the fence with her. I think she could be successful if given the chance, but I think she's done, too.

Aksana: As much as it pains me to say it, I think her angle with Goldust will drag her back into the company. With them getting a divorce and all, I think it'll be brought back onto TV.

AJ Lee: She's definately a keeper. She's amazing in the ring and not even that bad on the mic. AJ is really over with the fans. I'm not sure how but she will be in the company soon.

Naomi: I think she will lose NXT, then during Kaitlyn's WWE debut, she will attack Kaitlyn as a heel (assuming that Kaitlyn wins NXT). I think Naomi will have pretty decent matches with the company, but eventually start to fade away.

Kaitlyn: I think she will win NXT and either fued with Naomi (see above) or Lay-Cool. Even if she doesn't win, she's to good of a talent to throw away.

Now it's your turn. Post away!

Jamie will change her name to James, get rehired and become a multiple time WWE champion.[/sarcasm] No she's done. No point in rehiring her. She meats none of the criteria to be a successful Diva. Mostly because she's too muscular to be hot to most people and as a sidenote, she can't wrestle or talk.

Maxine will be back. Probably as a manager/valet. She's actually damn good on the mic when she doesn't rely on saying on top at the end of each promo. She's also hot, which is all you need to be a WWE Diva. She still needs a lot of training though.

Aksana has mic skills, a gimmick and is hot. She's going nowhere inspite of being horrific in the ring. Like Maxine she needs a lot more training to be worth a damn in the ring.

AJ Lee is damn good in the ring, is hot and has a gimmick (well technically, it's not really a gimmick if she is actually like that) and has a nische in the division (who in the division is an underdog? Ask Rey Mysterio how successful underdogs can be). She'll be back and have the most success of the NXT graduates.

Kaitlin is hot and over. She's going to win and get a fair amount of TV time. Probably on SMackdown, where she can go flirt some more with Ziggler. As someone who's had all of a few months of training, she needs to pull double duty in FCW. After she wins she should probably only attend tapings and spend her time in Tampa learning not to suck in the ring.

Naomi can go, but has no charisma but is quite hot. She'll be back but won't be as successful as the other two who made the final 3.

IMO, Naomi will win NXT or still be given a contract. She has good in-ring ability. I voted for her last week assuming AJ would still be safe. I think a lot of people did that. And as far as Kaitlyn goes, she real needs to work on her wrestling skills. I haven't seen anything special. Just really grapples. However, she has a good storyline with Vickie Guerrero and I'm pretty sure Dolphy is going to leave Vickie for her sometime in the future and Vickie will move on to her next young victim to push.

I think that outside of jamie, all will be given short term contracts. However, as far as longevity goes, I actually think aksana will be around the longest even if she is barely ever in matches...she has the typical diva look, and it seems she is vince's type.

The rest....it's hard to say. I don't think naomi, despite her athleticism, will be around in the long haul. I see kaitlyn as being the next maria, she has a good look and will be thrown into some matches here and there, maybe even pushed at some point, but eventually let go.

AJ is kind of a wild card to me. If she improves in the ring she could be the next mickie james. But if she makes it long enough to actually win a title, she could be in good shape.

I guess to summarize overall, outside of jamie, all will be seen on TV for a few months. Then they'll slowly start dropping off and within 6-8 months of the end of NXT, only aksana, kaitlyn, and AJ will still be around. Within a year, kaitlyn will probably be gone too and AJ on her way out if she hasn't made it to a title yet.

We may see some rookies hang around like Naomi, Maxine, and AJ. Jamie is fired and Aksana makes Maryse look like a 5 star wrestler and an English professor. I wouldn't be surprised to never see half of these rookies again in WWE. Katilyn is the winner, but she will probably fade into obscurity sooner than later.

I can see one of three things happening to each of these girls. Some of them will be future endeavoured. Most of them will probably end up with a push or two in the female division, and some might even join Nexus. Why not? Having girls in Nexus would extend that storyline into the female division, giving that division some much needed attention. I think that Kaitlyn will get the next Divas Championship push after Beth VS Natalya has played out because there is no other title she could contend after.

I was just thinking that having a female Nexus member might be good. I think Naomi should be in Nexus. Slater and Gabriel can feud with Kozlov and Santino. It seems like Tamina might start coming to the ring with Santino and Kozlov so Naomi could have a femaile feud with Tamina. This could extend the feud by also having them in 6 person mixed tag matches. That team could benefit by having a hot chick that could also interfere and help them win.

I was just thinking that having a female Nexus member might be good. I think Naomi should be in Nexus. Slater and Gabriel can feud with Kozlov and Santino. It seems like Tamina might start coming to the ring with Santino and Kozlov so Naomi could have a femaile feud with Tamina. This could extend the feud by also having them in 6 person mixed tag matches. That team could benefit by having a hot chick that could also interfere and help them win.

I've heard this idea before and I'm not too sure about it. The Nexus' slogan is "We Are One". It's the idea of unity (despite Wade Barrett being leader). They are a group of equal guys (again, disregarding Barrett). I don't think a female could therefore be a part of it.

Anyway, onto the Rookies.

Kaitlyn: Well she is already on SmackDown. She isn't doing much but that is because she needs more time in FCW. Her in-ring ability is currently very low and it would appear that she needs more training (she's only had months after all). But she is very over for a Diva and should do well in a Vickie/Dolph storyline.

AJ: Has to - absolutely has to - be on the main roster. She is there already. Great wrestling ability and a healthy dose of charisma make a great Diva in my eyes. Will no doubt be on SmackDown to build on her natural chemistry with Kaitlyn as I don't think WWE will want to lose something so great. There are no limits to her success.

Naomi: Really quite boring. Yes, she is good in the ring and that will probably be her ticket on to the shows. Maybe turn her heel. She seemed to be a decent heel in FCW.

Maxine: I really like her and the whole "ice queen" thing she's got going on. By know means is she the worst in the ring, but like a lot of the Rookies, she needs longer in FCW. Would make a good valet for someone (McIntyre maybe?).

Aksana: Just no.

As we all know, usually most of the roster from the NXT seasons eventually make it to the WWE, even if they don't win. Take Nexus, Alex Riley, Daniel Bryan, etc.. for an example. What I'm asking you now, is what do you think will happen to all the NXT Season 3 Divas?!

The Divas roster, especially the Raw brand, is loaded when it comes to female wrestlers who are doing nothing. WWE went from using all 8 of the first NXT rookies to only 3 of the 8 from the second season, so its obvious that theyre trimming the fat there. With the Women's Division not being a prominent focus on the show, its hard to imagine many sticking around. Anyways, on to each of them.

Jaime Keys:

I believe she was released from her developmental deal the day after she was the first Diva released. Is there much more that needs to be said here?

She could possibly have a career as a valet, but she should never set foot in a WWE ring within the next 5 years. Shes so far beyond green its sad. WWE rarely uses their Divas as managers anymore, so I dont see much of a future for her.

With Goldust out indefinitely due to surgery, theres no need to keep around someone who cant speak proper English and has no in-ring ability whatsoever. Had it not been for her wedding angle, she would have been the first Diva eliminated to me.

I like AJ, I really do, and believe she may be the best wrestler of the bunch. The problem with her is that she's so small and slight that unless she bulks up significantly, she'll have a hard time making an impact. Im sure they can find a roster spot somewhere however for someone with her talent.

Solid wrestler, but no mic skills or charisma. Her facial expressions are decent and she likely could get over as a heel. Probably the most athletic of the 6 and could have damn fine matches with any Diva on the roster that has skill.

Kaitlyn: I think she will win NXT and either fued with Naomi (see above) or Lay-Cool. Even if she doesn't win, she's to good of a talent to throw away.

She needs to go away, and fast. Everything from her mic skills to the way she carries herself screams teenager. Her "victory speech" on NXT sounded like she was texting her friends the news. As for her wrestling skills, she needs help getting started before she can even get started. Winning NXT3 was a product of Vickie Guerrero being her "coach", and nothing more.

I feel that, with the exception of Jamie, we will see all of the NXT Season 3 Rookies in WWE programming.

Maxine: She could easily become one of the top heel contenders (which WWE seems to be in short supply of, at the moment)

AJ: Waaaaaay over with the crowd, can go in the ring, isn't bad on the mic, and can make a match with any Diva look good.

Aksana: Her involvement with Goldust will most likely be brought up on WWE TV sometime upon his return.

Naomi: It's no secret that she was the most athletic of the group. I think it's good for her to be on TV, as she'll undoubtedly raise the bar, along with the Diva veterans, for competition within the division.

Kaitlyn: The winner. She obviously has a spot on SmackDown. Right now, she (in my opinion) will work mostly in a backstage/comedic role while training in FCW to improve her in-ring abilities because, let's face it, she's not that great in the ring.

I was just about to make a post about AJ.

I really want to see AJ back in the WWE soonish. She was the best of the bunch IMO, and actually made the matches look good.

Not sure where she is now, but want to see her ASAP. Hopefully in the Nexus <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back