K-Fed/Cena Fued

T

teebone

It seems WWE/Vince likes this guy. He does draw decent heat. How long do you think his fued w/Cena will last and will K-Fed become like some sort of heel valet/ manager type?

K-Fed w/Britney vs Cena WWE Title Match - Main Event Wrestlemania 23
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

i would rather have cena feud with an actual wrestler, and not a former dancer-turned rapper like federline, i dont like it that much

all i knowe is the federline thing is a waste of time. i hate it and hope after his apperance on raw tonight that he is never on wwe television again, however all things considered i guess it is maybe the best way they could have ended the chapion of champions match with no one really looking bad but i would have rather them had wrestlers from all three shows interfer to help set up survivor series

federline is a waste of time as said above my post, and this whole cena/federline thing is about the gayest thing since bringing in the spirit squad. .. or next to the squad. watch, i guarentee, K-FED will get signed to RAW, and like there is going to be another concert or something on RAW and its basically going to be a rap battle, you effing watch!

i dont give a fuck k fed needs to be knifed, put him in ecw with sabu ina barbed wire match. When they said an a list celeb back at the LA show i didnt think thedy bring this piece of white trash. It kinda shows how desperate the wwe is for a heel. I knew when he got his own entrence video and shit that he was going to be around for a while. He will get more money doing his wwe shows then he will on his coaster of a cd.

The only reason he's their is to promote his album, in a few weeks it will be completley off the radar and he will be gone.

Maybe we could get Federline to get into something with Umaga and they would both end their respective selves in the ring. That would be a great thing to see.

they arent gonna give a contract to him idiots and this isnt gonna last much longer like they sed it is to promote his album and at the same time make people tune in for ratings to see what will happen next with this i like it is SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT

K-Fed is really a fuckin idiot. I don't know what the WWE is thinking...it's not that the fans don't like him, which im sure they all do, but it's just they don't want to see him...at all. I personally changed the channel his second appearance on RAW. And chances are, if he does it again tonight, i'll watch South Park or something...As a matter of fact, let's all do that once he comes on, so they can see the ratings plummet just so they get the message. Tell your friends! :)

I think the guys a idiot but at the moment it works just because of the heel heat he gets so i am enjoying his involment.

this is fu*king dumb, shelton benjamin can bearly get a match on raw but i have to fu*cking watch brittney spears(who also has no talent) husband steal t.v. time from real wrestlers this is getting out of control the dumbest fu*cking storyline this year, yes it has passed the tna x-division "jack*ss" gimmick on my sh*t list, i hope it ends soon tried of seeing him he's not entertaining and his album wont sell no matter how much he's on t.v.

Y 2 Jake said:
The only reason he's their is to promote his album, in a few weeks it will be completley off the radar and he will be gone.

man i hope hes really getting on my nerves, i mean he has no talent in any industry, wrestling, raping, it doesnt matter taht hes married to brittany, i know taht wwe is promoting his album but still he has no business there.

Looksd like this shit is gonna last till news years Day, when that dumbfuck challenges Cena to a match :wtf:

What they should have done last night, was after the match when K-Fed was standing over Cena, have the Big Show come in behind him and then when K-Fed turns around to leave he runs into Show who then procedes to Chokeslam his ass starght to hell(seeing as how he help Booker win, thus costing Show the match as well as Cena)

showtyme27 said:
this is fu*king dumb, shelton benjamin can bearly get a match on raw but i have to fu*cking watch brittney spears(who also has no talent) husband steal t.v. time from real wrestlers this is getting out of control the dumbest fu*cking storyline this year, yes it has passed the tna x-division "jack*ss" gimmick on my sh*t list, i hope it ends soon tried of seeing him he's not entertaining and his album wont sell no matter how much he's on t.v.

Would you watch your language? I hate this to, but there is no reason you can't express your views without swearing.

I think this whole angle with Cena/K-Fed is going a teeny bit overboard. It was fine to see K-Fed promoting the album but actually having a match?? Sounds like one big joke.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
I think this whole angle with Cena/K-Fed is going a teeny bit overboard. It was fine to see K-Fed promoting the album but actually having a match?? Sounds like one big joke.

Flames Out
Dragon
I agree they shoulda drop this after k-Feds second appearence, haveing him on now is just pointless, and why are they even talking about a match if it isn't even going to happen till January, thats just plain stupid, it seems as though WWE is making the same mistakes they always make, their running another stupid ass storyline into the ground

By the way is anyone actually looking forward to this gay little match?
(thank god it's not on ppv)

I almost thought they were going to have the match at NYR when he said New Years Day. But, I wouldn't be surprised. The match will obviously be a squash, and hopefully that'll be the end of this whole angle.
Flames Out
Dragon

OMG. I think its a good idea. Lets think outside the box. Ever since Cena F-U'd K fed WWE has gained publicity and not only that. Cena has been way over thanks to k-fed. So I think thats why they decieded to bring K fed back in. K fed is hated so much WWE fans want Cena to beat the shit out of him.

That's a good point. But, it was enough to just see K-Fed running in and ruining matches. I don't see the point in actually putting him in one.

Flames Out
Dragon

Two possible finishes to the cena kfed thing
1. Cena in a squash
2. umaga with kfed beats cena.

As much as i hate to say it i could really see the second option happening.

Well, if they wanted a long Umaga/Cena feud it might happen. But, Cena seems very popular with the WWE and a lot of fans, I don't see them doing that to him.

Flames Out
Dragon

thats true but i just cant see a straight up cena v kfed match

It'll probably be something like... one arm tied behind his back or something. Unless K-Fed becomes a good wrestler in the next few months, which I doubt.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back